1.    #1  
    A great peice of software but i cannot register the software .....

After using the chatter email trial i decided to purchase a license. I received the registration code and instructions and did as they said. My trial had expired so i followed the instructions for that by turning off the radio. However whenever i start chatter with the radio on it tells me that it is unregistered and closes the application! I have done the various reset combinations but to no avail. How can i register this software? Should i completely uninstall chatter and reinstall it ?

May i suggest that the registration process be simplified as it is a bit of a nightmare at the moment.

Any suggestions for how i can register the software would be greatly appreciated.
    I am using a Treo 600 with version 1.0.5.1 of Chatter email.

Cheers,
    Paul
    I just opened it again. It didn't give me the message, after it closed the first time, and I was able to run the console.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I just opened it again. It didn't give me the message, after it closed the first time, and I was able to run the console.
    Yes, i entered the code into the console as instructed but it still says that it is unregistered. This happens every time i open the application. If i select the 'about chattermail' you can see the regcode that i entered ...... will try to uninstall and reinstall.
    Maybe the code is incorrect... Please send me an email (to chatteremail@imap.cc) with your confirmed hotsync user name (look in the upper-right corner of the screen when in the Treo's HotSync application).

Marc
    Correct hotsync ID??

oops, Marc beat me to it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Thanks to Marc it is all sorted out. The code was wrong.

Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Marc, I am having this issue also. I sent you an email. Can you help me out?
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I can't edit my post from my treo, but problem solved...thx Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    I can't edit my post from my treo, but problem solved...thx Marc

what was the problem?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    What version of Chatter is this? Do I have your proper (case-sensitive) hotsync user name? Please send me an email with this info to support@chatteremail.com.

Marc