1.    #1  
    Rather than using bookmarks, I made my own HTML page with a list of favorite links on it.

Presently what I have to do is:
    1) Make web page on PC
    2) Email it to myself.
    3) Fire up VersaMail and Get mail (*.html file).
    4) 'Yes' to open *.html file in Blazer.
    5) Save page for offline viewing (saved in bookmarks).

So now I have a single webpage with all my links with descriptions.

Two questions:
    1) I cannot save this page as my homepage (it is a 'filestream:ExgDataFile' not a URL page on the web). Have to use bookmark. Anyone know a way around this?
    2) How can I load an HTML file directly onto my PDA and open it with Blazer?
    Are you not able to post this to the WWW somehow? Sorry if I mis-understood. I do this for a living (build websites), if you PM me, I can help ya.
    what you need to do is when yoy access the mail you need to save the file not open with blazer.
    then in blazer there is an option to open file... this file is refered to as file://.......
    here is mine

file:\\Sd Card\myHome.html
    Thanks for the tip! This applies to all html files saved on the sd card.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashworth102680
    Are you not able to post this to the WWW somehow? Sorry if I mis-understood. I do this for a living (build websites), if you PM me, I can help ya.
    I do not have webspace anywhere.
    The way I would like to do it is just pull my *.html off my SD card (BT, IR, card reader, emailing & d/l, etc), edit it in any text editor then put it back on my SD card.

Thanks rcgroup, this worked. Only difficulty I had is that Blazer 4.0 does not have a 'open file' menu option so I had to:
    1) use 'Go to Web Page'
    2) Type the 'file://SDCard/Palm/...' in manually.
    3) Save this as my homepage.

BTW, I lucked out on using SDCard cuz I could not figure out the name of my SD Card to use.

But, all is well now and it is working. Now I have to figure out how to keep Beyond Contacts from trying to accept every text file I beam/send to my PDA into BCNotes (Another thread...which btw disappeared, I typed it).

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    It's my experience that you don't have to give the name for the card. The only FAT filesystem is always the card, so it's a given.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.