Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I believe in Sprint. I even believe in the Treo, but it is just a phone. A good phone, but a phone just the same.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    alrite...well its all good

but i personally like to read manuals
    maybe ill write them in the future

and ill dedicate them to all you fools!
    muahahahahaha
    By the way, is a general symbol for currency (think of it as a generic $, or €, etc).
    Of course we all believe that the One True manual was handed down from the Palm one mountain. But since then, it has been copied and recorded and duplicated so many times. Some cynics now believe that it couldn't possibly convey all the meaning as it was once intended. Thus we find it is a waste of time to read it.
    We sit at the bar instead, drinking whiskey sours and looking at the posterior of Al the barrel racing bartender lady.
  5.    #25  
    Al's my wife. Jerk.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Actually, the original Manual was written on two stone tablets. This is why the prophet Bill Gates wants us all to use Tablet PC's. Escape from damnation is not available from the Esc key! Salvation awaits only ye who enter File/Save from the Main Menu!
    Try sending yourself a SMS with the special characters.. I don't think that SMS supports very many of them. When my girlfriend send me one full of special characters, all I got was ...........
    Love, Peace and Grease...
    BlueSix
    For what it's worth, I think this is also found on the Welcome program when you first turn on your Treo as well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12