Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Which case does everyone recommend?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Everyone recommends every case. Search the Accessories forum for many, many threads on this topic. What are you looking for in a case? It's impossible to recommend something if you don't specify what you want.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a case that is like a skin and that has a clip.

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Yeah, I don't think there is a right answer to that. Everyone likes something different.
    There is a skin case with a clip, but the reviews weren't that great. It's made by Speck Products.
    How about a case that would be useful when running on a treadmill?
    Dennis G. Esler
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    That sounds good. I do a lot of jumping around. So a case that is sttrong enough to support jumping sounds good. I wish the Treo 650 came with a case though. There's so much to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    That sounds good. I do a lot of jumping around. So a case that is sttrong enough to support jumping sounds good. I wish the Treo 650 came with a case though. There's so much to choose from.

Your A$$ is about to get moved from hardware forum to accessories soon.
    I prefer the PalmOne Horizontal Beltclip case. It is secure and I like to handle my Treo without a case around it. EZ in and out. I made one alteration to the case. I cut out down to the headset hole on that side of the case -- so I can put the Treo into the case and out -- without having to remove the headphone or headset jack.

Cheers, Perry.
    Heres a skin case with a clip here

Yes I dont recomend the Speck case I reviewed it on 5-13-05 here here

If you dont like the UniQase tell me what your looking for and I could sugest a good one.

I always recomend the Nutshell case here

Heres my review starting on 4-4-05 here
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    I'm looking for a case that is like a skin and that has a clip.
    The Krusell case line is pretty skin tight and with the different adapters, you can get just a clip one. I got mine on ebay for $20 shipped.
    I'm with Perry. Since my Treo 600, I've used this style and it looks professional when I'm working or in a meeting, and I can wear it casually as well. TreoCentral sells quality cases, or you can search ebay for a cheapy (lessor quality, but some people just don't care).
    MarkY - What case is the one that you've got. Looks neat.
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    kenorian: I have a lilac grey Vaja T65 case. It looks even better in person!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Hmm Thanks for the replies. i was interested in the Speck case but it looks like it covers the 5 way buttons and that is a no no. I saw an interesting case at compusa.com Just do a search for a treo 650 and a case pops up. It's got a screen protector and is only 20.00