1.    #1  
    Hey Y'all,

I'm a tech journalist working on piece about Treo gaming. I'm looking for a few "man on the street" interviews with folks who secretly (or not so secretly) spend considerable time playing Texas Hold 'Em or Bejeweled. Responses welcome from anyone under 40 years of age; a nice little gift will be awarded to the respondent with the best story of Treo gaming excess or achievement.

Drop a note to treogamer@yahoo.com, and I'll fill you in on the details (including the magazine the article is for). Many, many thanks for helping out.
  2.    #2  
    Hey Y'all,

I'm a tech journalist working on piece about Treo gaming. I'm looking for a few "man on the street" interviews with folks who secretly (or not so secretly) spend considerable time playing Texas Hold 'Em or Bejeweled. Responses welcome from anyone under 40 years of age; a nice little gift will be awarded to the respondent with the best story of Treo gaming excess or achievement.

Drop a note to treogamer@yahoo.com, and I'll fill you in on the details (including the magazine the article is for). Many, many thanks for helping out.
    i am addicted to solitaire. i play it on my treo EVERY chance i get, including times i probably shouldnt. haha

good luck with the article.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I play Texas Hold'em during meetings... people think I'm actually sitting there taking notes and using my calendar... That and Billiards make all meetings fly by!!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treogamer
    Hey Y'all,

This sounds like a scam to get email addresses. Ask yourself why the under 40 distinction? Demographics for marketing. Can we get this thread deleted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    This sounds like a scam to get email addresses. Ask yourself why the under 40 distinction? Demographics for marketing. Can we get this thread deleted?
    I'm sure if anybody is worried they can just post their story here.
    I'm hooked on Zap!2016. Sure it's one that came on the CDrom with the phone, I haven't bothered to seek out others, I haven't needed to. I'm stuck on getting past level 7.
    anyway...

anyone have any tips on that? correct storage and usage of the the "bombs" and shields seem to be key. I haven't been this hooked on a video game since I was 15, and I'm nearly 36 now....

cheers,
    c
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    I'm sure if anybody is worried they can just post their story here.
    True, and good point. Guess I'm getting overly cautious in my old age... and maybe I felt left out because I'm over 40

...but.... this isn't even the right category for this thread at the very least, it should be moved.

I know, get a life....

( come on friday! )