1.    #1  
    Hello all.

Can anyone, who is using Mundu for thier IM purposes, share their experience with the application? What sort of data/sms package would I need from Sprint in order to use Mundu?

I know, VeriChat is "the" program (according to most people). I can find plenty of information on these forums about VeriChat and I have no interest in paying a yearly fee at the moment. I'd like to learn more about Mundu.

What I have been able to glean is that Mundu can connect to only 2 IMs at once, and does not have any background notifications (you must be in Mundu to see that a msg was received). Are there updates to these limitations in more recent versions?

If anyone can share their experience with Mundu, I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

Hoag
    I recently began using mundu. Like you, I didn't want to pay the yearly fee. I don't do a ton of IM and mundu is stable, so I chose it over others.

I 'm fairly sure I have the latest version and it only allows 2 services at once and has no background notifications. I also haven't seen anything about workarounds for those limitations.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    You might want to check out ChitChat also.