Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    I was thinking of getting Voice dialing by VoiceSignal for my Verizon Treo 650. I couldn't find what the cost was after the trial period.
    Thanks in advance
  2. #2  
    It's $19.99. Oddly, I can't find the price listed anywhere (Palm, VoiceSignal, PalmGear, etc.). I had to go back and look at my purchase reciept.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    It's $19.99. Oddly, I can't find the price listed anywhere (Palm, VoiceSignal, PalmGear, etc.). I had to go back and look at my purchase reciept.
    yeah same here...i was cleaning my room (still am) came across my cc statement and i recgonized the purchase price
  4.    #4  
    I thought it was odd too that I could not find the purchase price anywhere on the the web sites. It made me wonder wether the product was on the up-and-up. I suppose however since it is on the Palm software CD that it must be legitimate. Overall the reviews seem pretty good.
  5. #5  
    Don't worry about it, the product is totally legit. If I remember correctly, I hit a link from the app on my Treo once the trial expired and made the purchase from the device. No problems with that transaction whatsoever.
  6. #6  
    Voice Signal isn't used to selling individual licenses to end users. They are used to selling OEM licenses to the likes of Samsung and LG.

    The only place I was able to find it was when you hit the "license" button from within the product itself. After that, there is the option to go to the purchasing web page that actually "fesses" up to the 19.95 price.
  7. #7  
    Correct, I had to order this way as well. You order from the menu within the app and it emails you what you need. Worth it for the price, but I had a massive Contacts DB and it hung forever.

    I had 4000+ contacts though...probably my fault for overloading the Treo
  8. delao13's Avatar
    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashworth102680
    Correct, I had to order this way as well. You order from the menu within the app and it emails you what you need. Worth it for the price, but I had a massive Contacts DB and it hung forever.

    I had 4000+ contacts though...probably my fault for overloading the Treo
    Try the newest version. I have about 2300 contacts. Works flawlessly. finds the name correctly oer 98% of the time (the other 2% just requires me to chg my pronounciation a little) and does it FAST.

    I could never get the version that came on the Treo 650 CD to work at all.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks all,
    Delao, are you saying I should avoid the version that came on the CD, and download it from the internet?
  10. #10  
    anyone have a link to dl the new version cant seem to find that on their page either
  11. #11  
    the only link i could find anywhere was this 1 and this is what i have installed although the VSuite 2.0 look amazing

    Installation

    1. Download VoiceDialInstallerv1101.zip (630 KB ZIP) and unzip the file, or VoiceDialInstallerv1101.prc (658 KB PRC).

    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html

    is this the version you guys are refering to?
  12. delao13's Avatar
    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by HumP
    the only link i could find anywhere was this 1 and this is what i have installed although the VSuite 2.0 look amazing

    Installation

    1. Download VoiceDialInstallerv1101.zip (630 KB ZIP) and unzip the file, or VoiceDialInstallerv1101.prc (658 KB PRC).

    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html

    is this the version you guys are refering to?
    Yes. The one on the CD doesn't work right.
  13. #13  
    Does the VSuite 2.0 work on the Treo? They have it for $19.99 http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...t%5B1%5D_title
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by DAFTEK
    Does the VSuite 2.0 work on the Treo? They have it for $19.99 http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...t%5B1%5D_title
    "VSuite 2.0 has been optimized for U.S. English on the MPx220 and therefore it will not install on other Microsoft Windows Mobile Smartphone devices."
  15. #15  
    Frankly, I think it bites that I have to PAY for voice dialing on a $500+ phone when even the cheapest flippin' cellphones have built in voice dialing these days...

Posting Permissions