1.    #1  
    Okay i did a search and found nothing helpful. I do lots of ebay stuff and my home page on my computer is basically "My Ebay" screen, anyone know where to get a good app for ebay? i only found "alert programs" at ebay.com

Thanks
    Abe
    wap.ebay.com
    Treoing & Loving it
    Look for Abidia Wireless on Palmgear. It should do what you need.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
  4.    #4  
    wap.ebay.com gives you a .app file, i dont think that works with the 650, ill try the abidia wireless..
  5.    #5  
    wow, abidia is pretty freakin awesome, but is anything in the treo world free!!!! man im dishing out on these much needed appz.
    i do alot of ebay also, but i hated abidia *shrug* just didnt do it for me they're is so much potential for a great ebay app, guess people feel wap.ebay.com works it does but not that great. wish i knew howto code
    Audiofx81, did you put a message in the programmers thread about the eBay app? Someone in there should be able to put something together for you eBay guys.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    use skweezer.net. goto www.skweezer.net & type in ebay.com & it will "condense" it for you to e better on the Treo.
    yup skweezer works great for ebay I use it all the time.
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.