1.    #1  
    I am thinking of ordering this case but I do have a question...

I really don't like putting things on my belt, so I would like to get a T65 w/o the ultra clip. Anyone have any experience with putting the Treo with case in your pocket. I do not wear coats (live in Phoenix...too hot) so it would be in my slacks or on a desk typically. I am mostly worried about the phone answering itself while in my pocket. When I am in the car, I put in my console area so I am not worried too much about that.

Any thoughts/experience?

Thanks in advance.
    Would you or have you considered the T66 with the cover? If your going to keep it in your pocket just remember that your device is somewhat allergic to keys, pocket change, etc.

Dreadone
  3.    #3  
    The pocket I hold my phone in doesn't have anything else. I keep my keys/change/etc...in my left pocket and my phone in the right.
    I carry my T65 in my pocket daily and have no problems at all. Just put in in with the screen facing your leg and try to keep change, keys, etc., in a different pocket. I've never had the phone answer itself while carrying it this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    I carry my T65 in my pocket daily and have no problems at all. Just put in in with the screen facing your leg and try to keep change, keys, etc., in a different pocket. I've never had the phone answer itself while carrying it this way.
    i do the same..a little bulkier with case..but still do-able
    how much more bulk does this case add. i currently have one of those skin cases but i don't like the feel of it and it tends to get stuck in my pocket cause of the silicone.

is this case easier to get in and out of your pocket?

i guess i really should just go down to the plam store and try one out.