1.    #1  
    It would look good if you could get it on your phone correctly. Look at all of the individual cut-outs for the keyboard buttons.

I'm getting frustrated just thinking about trying to put that on my Treo.
    these looks similar to egrips, which I'm trying out on my Treo. It's good for gripping the phone and preventing from slipping off surfaces.
  4.    #4  
    i wanna try
    but im broke
    someone order...quick!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Looks exactly like a skinit.com skin. I tried one and did not like it. If it had covered more of my Treo I would have used it. But the sides are not covered at all. The back is only covered about two-thirds down the middle. Its just not worth it.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    those things are worthless. takes forever to apply, looks cheap & leaves most important parts of phone exposed (come on, are we really going to scratch the little spaces between the keys?!!!). don't do it.
    I prefer E-Grips. They prevent the biggest threat to my Treo... Dropping.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I think e grips are pointless too...
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I think e grips are pointless too...
    I have dropped my Treo a few times (Thankfully it was on carpet). However after having E-Grips installed, I have not even come close to dropping it!

My wife is disabled. She could not even hold my Treo before, but now she is trying to figure out how to convince me to purchase a 650 so she can have my 600. I put E-Grips on her cell phone, and now it is easier for her to open and use.

I like them. I am going to put black ones on my digital camera to help me hold it better. If I do not have to grip it tightly to keep from dropping it, then maybe it will be more steady.

However it is not for everyone. I will admit that.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    but now she is trying to figure out how to convince me to purchase a 650 so she can have my 600.
    TeeeeJaaaay....Ok, its been 1 hr since you posted, did you give her the 600 yet? You know you're supposed to keep your woman happy! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    hey scandalex, I seen you over at codez4palm forum. DO you know what ever happened to them? They kept getting shut down & changing web addresses. You got any new info? If so, PMme. Thanx!
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    TeeeeJaaaay....Ok, its been 1 hr since you posted, did you give her the 600 yet? You know you're supposed to keep your woman happy! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif

If we had the money, then she would have my 600. And I would "suffer" with having to get a new one...
  13.    #13  
    i wasnt really looking for protection
    just a new look
    and i realize it wont cover the whole phone
    but it might at least change the apperance?
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownvirus
    i wasnt really looking for protection
    just a new look
    and i realize it wont cover the whole phone
    but it might at least change the apperance?

Well that it will do... If you have a steady hand and paitence...
  15.    #15  
    ya ive got a steady hand
    never dropped a phone before..

i just ordered from skinit.com
    not bad for 10$ and free shipping
    ordered the matrix design..hopefully it wont be like blurry and just weird looking

i will post a review later
    eeeewwwww those treo skins are down right creepy. Wonder what animal died to save someone's pda? <please no comments from you yahoos at peta>
  17.    #17  
    huh?