1.    #1  
    I have searched the threads, but can't find a solution. My TWH worked flawlessly for a week and now not only is the connection between the device and the headset lost, it does not recognize the TWH while doing a new pairing. I have tried ten different times, reset the phone multiple times and nada.

I know how to pair the device and headset and it is simply not working- they will not pair. I even deleted a file called Bluetooth Device Cache and it still won't re-pair.

Does anyone have ANY ideas??? I am really aggravated and p/o. Took a while to get the 650 to a "good place" and now this. Is there a way to reset the TWH? Maybe that is the issue.

I would be grateful for any help. Thanks in advance....
  2.    #2  
    Any ideas- even out of left field???
    When I lose pairing I reset both unit's treo/headset find another bluetooth device to check which unit is malfunctioning by swapping headsets.

For some reason I have have better success pairing when the invisible mode is OFF on the treo.
  4.    #4  
    [QUOTE=Howitzer]When I lose pairing I reset both unit's treo/headset find another bluetooth device to check which unit is malfunctioning by swapping headsets.QUOTE]

Thanks for the help- but how do I RESET the headset??? There is nothing in the manual on that.
    Plug the TWH into the charger for 5 seconds and then unplug. That resets it. Also explained here:
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(33845),ts=Palm_External2001
  6.    #6  
    That did it- thanks sooo much. Reset TWH and then it paired on first try. Why they could not have put that in the manual- but hey- maybe that is just me. ;-)