1.    #1  
    I used ZL with my Treo 600 previously.

From each tab I could press the center button of the 5-way navigator and that would hightlight the first program icon in that tab. I then would be able to scroll throught all program icons to select a program to run. I can't seem to be able to do this with ZL running on the Treo 650. Unfortunately, I no longer have the Treo 600 to test with. Does anyone have a problem like this on their 650 and/or can help? Thanks.
    Mine works just fine. Are you using the latest version of Zlauncher--5.2?
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by jamestr
    I used ZL with my Treo 600 previously.

From each tab I could press the center button of the 5-way navigator and that would hightlight the first program icon in that tab. I then would be able to scroll throught all program icons to select a program to run. I can't seem to be able to do this with ZL running on the Treo 650. Unfortunately, I no longer have the Treo 600 to test with. Does anyone have a problem like this on their 650 and/or can help? Thanks.
    Huh... I actually didn't know I could do that. But, yes, it does work. ZL version is 5.20. What I was used to doing was typing the first letter -- which was handy in case the list wasn't scrolled to the right spot -- and then using the 5-way.
  4.    #4  
    Yep, just tried version 5.2 and it works. Looks like the 5-way does not work correctly using version 4.30 on a Treo 650. I guess I'll just have to decide whether its worth it to pay a $7.95 fee for version 5.2.