1.    #1  
    Well, the clarity and outgoing volume on my phone apperently has been going downhill for a while now. The other day I was 1 mile from my house and my wife could not hear me (not that distance matters...). I took it back to the sprint store and in 25 mins I had a brand new treo 650 again. this is number 3.
    My third was the charm...
    same here
  4.    #4  
    This one seems to be working great now. Had a backup buddy issue when I tried to restore onto the new one. Ended up just installing everything from scratch and doing a simple hotsysnc. Now everything works on my phone. It's great. Like a whole new toy again.
    It's also a huge relief after struggling with a failing device for weeks.
  6.    #6  
    it was cool to see the DUN work for the first time. Now I'm trying to see if someone has tried to make a patch for the contacts to enable an option for a ringtone in the actual editing part of the contacts page. I have ringo, but life would be much easier to just choose a ringtone when you add a contact... I mean I can add a birthday! Why not a ringtone?
    My third Treo has been working perfectly for a week. I think maybe it takes going through two of them before you get one that works. Seems the case with others as well. Good luck!
    I'm on my second treo 650 and so far no problems.
    hello guys i just recently ordered a replacement phone from sprint and just wondering the quality of the replacement. Also, is there a code to type onto the phone to find out if the replacement phone is refurbished or new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason23
    hello guys i just recently ordered a replacement phone from sprint and just wondering the quality of the replacement. Also, is there a code to type onto the phone to find out if the replacement phone is refurbished or new.
    ##786 <send>
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    has anyone returned an unlocked GSM directly to Palm? What is the turnaround time on shipping, etc.?

I'm in San Diego.
    I did an advanced replacement ($25? approx).with Palm for my 1st unlocked GSM. It took about 3-5 days for it to come via standard ground -- it came with a prepaid shipback mailer.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)