Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    My daughter and I each have a new 650 and we both like taking camera shots and sharing them via MMS. The problem is that when an MMS image is received, it is ALWAYS sized to 120x90 regardless of the original's size. I called PalmOne support, and the scripted answer was that "this behavior is a feature to help conserve memory." This is a stupid answer, especially when one can move images to an SD card to conserve memory. What is happening here?? If a camera shot is sent via MMS to an email address, the full image is received as expected. For me, this "feature" is killing 50% of the camera's utility.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I talked with a Cingular manager the other day about this. He said he was having the same problem on his t650, and that he had reported the problem. Hopefully if we ever get a Cingular firmware update this issue will be resolved.

Do you use Cingular?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    My daughter's phone is an unlocked Cingular, while mine came unlocked directly from PalmOne. Both phones behave exactly the same regarding this issue. We are presently both using T-Mobile.