1.    #1  
    Man it is great to be back!!! I was a treo 180 and 600 owner, not to mention audiovox xv6600. Now I have dumped the pocket pc piece of crap and come back to the treo. I must say this is by far the sweetest smartphone I have ever used. Palm got it almost perfect this time. Verizon is my carrier and even though i pay through the nose, the data plan and calling plan is dependable, quick, everything I could ask for. The only thing I can say I wish were better is the bluetooth. My Jabra 250 doesnt seem to wake up very dependably. Im sure eventually things will get ironed out though. There really isnt much you cant do on this thing if you have a big ol 1 gig sd card. movies, music, files, it rocks. I got some sweet ringtones from a midi site in the UK. Saved them to my desktop with my quicktime player, then messaged them to myself through verizons website. saved the files into the treo memory and wham...lots of cool new rings. The realplayer is absolutely the highest quality player I have ever listened to on a mobile device. Plug in headphones and be prepared to be slammed into the back of your seat. VOLUME baby!!! Nice touches with the realplayer syncing from desktop to palm too. Not always super dependable, but close. The screen and camera are great too. Such an improvement over the 600.

For those of you wondering which way to go....Treo 650. Especially if you are a palm OS lover. Microsoft still hasnt figured out the whole phone thing yet. Always a step behind. Ah well....Sorry for the long boring post....I just had to tell someone how much I love my new phone.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Cool. Just one more day until I get my Treo 650. I just can't wait any longer. Tomorrow is thr big day.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Cool. Just one more day until I get my Treo 650. I just can't wait any longer. Tomorrow is thr big day.
    It'll be well worth it... I assure you...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Congrats...

I do think your "be prepared to be slammed into the back of your seat" comment is an exaggeration, lol
    1 | 2
    I received mine yesterday. I love it!
    Welcome to the club!
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
    I'm feeling you !
    I have to echo wolverinedoc's comments here. I'm really starting to get attached to my Treo 650. Initially, it took me a while to get used to the large size of the phone, compared to my Nokia and SE phones. Also, many of the software programs that I was using, (SeaTraffic, Chatter, DTG,) were acting up a bit and I was getting a lot of soft resets. As of late, though, things have been doing much better, and it's a rare day when I get a soft reset. I have all of my favorite software loaded onto the Treo, and it's I'm rediscovering my appreciation for the Palm OS, (I'd been using an Axim for the past few months.)

It's just a great device...

TMann
    Quote Originally Posted by TMann
    I have to echo wolverinedoc's comments here. I'm really starting to get attached to my Treo 650. Initially, it took me a while to get used to the large size of the phone, compared to my Nokia and SE phones. Also, many of the software programs that I was using, (SeaTraffic, Chatter, DTG,) were acting up a bit and I was getting a lot of soft resets. As of late, though, things have been doing much better, and it's a rare day when I get a soft reset. I have all of my favorite software loaded onto the Treo, and it's I'm rediscovering my appreciation for the Palm OS, (I'd been using an Axim for the past few months.)

It's just a great device...

TMann
    I'm echoing your thoughts too. I'm loving my Treo more & more by the moment!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!