1.    #1  
    I read this blog page (updated link..sorry)!

Aneta Genova interview

and decided to email Aneta Genova about a fashionable case for my 650. She wrote back and told me to choose any "any style, and we will make it fit the Treo".

Here are the designs--

Aneta Genova site

Right now my first choice is the iPod-style red Traveler, and my second choice would be the Speedracer...they might be more appropriate in the workplace (although I like the Galaxy and the Rockstar...)

She will customize the case for your Treo if you order on the website, then send a separate e-mail letting her know you have a 650. I haven't asked if she will do a 600.

I'll post pictures and a review soon!
    Last edited by Verngator; 05/29/2005 at 10:20 AM.
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
  2.    #2  
    ...and ordered the Rockstar case via website on 5/30 (Labor Day). I'll post info as it is available.

I also wrote to the makers of the iPod Kimono

http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/ipod/miya.php

and they advise that they will be coming out with a Treo version soon.
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    I'll be interested to find out how yours turns out....from the pics they look to be purely protective and not very functional, although the designs are crazy (I'm into leather and chains but that's neither here nor there). Oh and I think you meant Memorial Day, Labor day is in September.
    Treo 650 Wireless Headset
  4.    #4  
    ...mean Memorial Day!

The thing is, most of the time I keep my Treo in my purse, sitting upright inside a coozie in my car's cupholder (while I use the Treo BT headset) or sitting on my desk. I don't need something rugged or clipped to a belt.
    Exterminate!