Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ztupid
    Thanks, I'll order one rightaway !
    Hi,

Did you order silver one or Blue one ?

Seidio
    I didn't order one yet, because I'm also looking into some other seidio accessories and want to order them together. When I order, i'll order a silver cradle.
    Can anyone give me an idea on how fast the USB is for battery charging? The Palm cradle is a big pile of steaming dookey, but it does charge the battery pretty dang fast.
    Anyone try this dock with a Vaja PA32 (or 31) case - say, with the Treo in the case and the case just unsnapped?

BH (still obsessively looking for just the right case...may be gettiing closer...)
    I have the new Inno-dock for my 650. With the default sync cable I never had an issue. With the new Inno-dock I get a "USB device not found" error that pops-up every 60 seconds. Tried numerous things to fix it but I am wondering if it is the cable that came with the Inno-dock. Anyone else have this issue?
    My 650 locked up a couple days ago. It started with the touchscreen not working and the menu button not working right. I called Palm and they had me do a hard reset. At the opening screen my touch screen did not respond to the stylus. A new 650 from Cingular is on the way. With the reported problems with the Innodock, I am wondering if my problem was caused by the Innodock.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by jgspda
    Are there any plans to release a Treo 600 cradle with an audio passthrough? I've seen the car-kits (and the new Treo 650 cradle), but I was really looking for something for the desktop.

If not, is there a way for me to modify the Seidio T600 car-kit/cradle so it can charge/sync with the desktop?

There are a few posts on Treocentral of custom modified cradles and was thinking of doing this myself...but...if something is available for purchase, I won't waste my time hacking apart one of my cradles.

Let me know!

Thanks.
    Treo 600 Innodock now is available.

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...e=CRSIDPATR600

Seidio
    I am having this problem regularly. SeidioSeidio, any comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by eSology
    I have the new Inno-dock for my 650. With the default sync cable I never had an issue. With the new Inno-dock I get a "USB device not found" error that pops-up every 60 seconds. Tried numerous things to fix it but I am wondering if it is the cable that came with the Inno-dock. Anyone else have this issue?
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by eSology
    Thank you for letting us know about your problem. Try to use the original USB cable that came with you Treo 650 when you bought it. Use it to sync once to make sure everything is ok with the computer and the program. Then, unplug the original cable and plug in a INNO.Dock cable in the same port. This should solve the problem.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you may want to try reinstalling the Hot Sync Manager from the Treo 650 CD.

Please let us know how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnkav
    My 650 locked up a couple days ago. It started with the touchscreen not working and the menu button not working right. I called Palm and they had me do a hard reset. At the opening screen my touch screen did not respond to the stylus. A new 650 from Cingular is on the way. With the reported problems with the Innodock, I am wondering if my problem was caused by the Innodock.

John
    I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're having. Please keep us posted on whether or not your new Treo 650 has the same issues. If so, we will do our best to correct the problem for you.
    I have had a few Seidio accessories, and have been satisfied with quality and service. However, I ordered two cradles on June 20, with the Seidioonline.com website indicate shipping in 2-3 days. Today is July 12, and I see the order still listed as "pending" -- despite the website indicating that these are in stock. I do not understand the delay. I e-mailed customer service, only to receive an auto reply telling me not to expect a real answer for 2-3 days.

Not my idea of customer service.
    Make that June 30. Not trying to exaggerate.

Typos...arrgh.
    Quote Originally Posted by EPMiller

Typos...arrgh.
    We do have them in stock. Will send them out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Seidio
    I received mine yesterday for the Treo 650. It's a very stylish device and hotsyncs nicely. The main complaint I have is that its a ***** to get in and out of the cradle. Old Palm devices used to slide right in, resting against the back of a cradle with no effort. I have to grab the Inno-dock, tilt it to the side to see how the pins line up and push the Treo in; I didn't expect that. But after it's in the cradle, it works beautifully. I like how it charges from USB power.

--Jas
    Quote Originally Posted by johnkav

John
    I received my new 650 and am scared to put it in the innodock. I do not want to be a guinea pig for this device. Also I never got an answer about what portable speakers work with the innodock.

John
    I dont see how a dock could be causing any problems regarding system stability.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasafar
    I received mine yesterday for the Treo 650. It's a very stylish device and hotsyncs nicely. The main complaint I have is that its a ***** to get in and out of the cradle. Old Palm devices used to slide right in, resting against the back of a cradle with no effort. I have to grab the Inno-dock, tilt it to the side to see how the pins line up and push the Treo in; I didn't expect that. But after it's in the cradle, it works beautifully. I like how it charges from USB power.

--Jas
    After a few days of use, you will be comfortable how to use Innodock. Seidio also offers another desktop cradle, however, it is not stylish as Innodock, It does not have audio out and can not do the case on docking.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by EPMiller

Typos...arrgh.
    We sent out your order yesterday. The 2.0 USB cable you order will arrive next week. We sent the standard 1.1 cable with the order yesterday and will send you the 2.0 cable next week.

David Chang
    Seidio
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried using Freedom with the new cradle?
    Will it control pTunes?
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    After a few days of use, you will be comfortable how to use Innodock. Seidio also offers another desktop cradle, however, it is not stylish as Innodock, It does not have audio out and can not do the case on docking.

Seidio
    It does get easier after a while once you get used to it
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast