Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi Scott,

With USB 2.0 cable, you can get more stable and faster transfer. This is particularly true when a large file is transfered, like MP3 files.
    Seidio
    Does the port on the Treo 650 support USB 2 speeds?

What are the transfer rates we can expect to see with each of the cables?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I have the innodock for the 650. I have tried two different portable speakers. They do not work with the cradle. They do work with the Treo using the connector. Am I doing something wrong?

John
    Quote Originally Posted by johnkav
    I have the innodock for the 650. I have tried two different portable speakers. They do not work with the cradle. They do work with the Treo using the connector. Am I doing something wrong?

John
    Hi,

Innodock works with most of the portable speakers. For a very small portion of speakers, it may not work due to impedance issue. Do a search in this forum under "impedance", you will find the theory, helpful tips and solutions for this problem.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    "Your search word impedance issue is either to ambiguous or to short to search our article archive. Three letters are currently required in each search term"?
    I am not a technology expert. In fact I am not familiar with the term "impedance".
    However, if a customer like me buys different portable speakers from Target and Radio Shack and they do not work, the product has a serious problem.

John
    "Your search word impedance issue is either to ambiguous or to short to search our article archive. Three letters are currently required in each search term"?
    Just use "impedance" as the key word. Below is one of the threads discussing about this issue.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=impedance

David Chang
    Seidio
    You should not have to do a "work around" to get a product to work
    Has anyone on this site been successful using portable speakers with this cradle and if so,what brand and model #?

John
    Does anyone know if the Vaja T65 case works in the Seido cradle while on the Treo?
    Has anyone on this site been successful using portable speakers with this cradle and if so,what brand and model #?

John
    I just plugged in my Aura Aspect 30s (no longer made)-all the audio apps I tested (ptunes, TCPMP) and the speakerphone work great. These are straight analog speakers, BTW.
    Cingular Treo 650 with 1.14/1.51 ROW software/firmware
    modified Piel Frama & Innopocket cases
    modified battery cover (with drilled reset hole)
    1 GB Card o' Software & Stuff
    Camera Disabled (to keep the security guards happy)
    Hi,

Innodock works with most of the portable speakers. For a very small portion of speakers, it may not work due to impedance issue. Do a search in this forum under "impedance", you will find the theory, helpful tips and solutions for this problem.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    I doubt that impedance is an issue for an audio line connection, unless it is extremely high-it is more likely that some speakers do not work because they require more line level voltage than is supplied by the Treo. FYI, my Aura Aspect 30 speakers and my Sennheiser HD 600 headphones both work great with my cradle. I'm now listening to a classical Internet radio station thru my Treo as I type this-ain't technology great?!
    Cingular Treo 650 with 1.14/1.51 ROW software/firmware
    modified Piel Frama & Innopocket cases
    modified battery cover (with drilled reset hole)
    1 GB Card o' Software & Stuff
    Camera Disabled (to keep the security guards happy)
    The fact that it will not work with a T65 is a deal breaker for me. I was hoping it wold work so I did not have to take my Treo from the case to put it in the cradle like I do now.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I really hope Seidio will come up with a solution to make the Innodock compatible with the Vaja T65. I really love my Vaja case and although it is not to hard to remove it to use the dock, I'd rather have it work with the case. Maybe they can come up with some kind of extender/adapter to make it work with the T65.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    The fact that it will not work with a T65 is a deal breaker for me. I was hoping it wold work so I did not have to take my Treo from the case to put it in the cradle like I do now.
    Hi,

Yes, we are working on a solution, will keep you informed.

David Chang
    Seidio
    Hello! Does anyone know if this dock works with the new Innopocket Magnum case (which is thicker than their Aluminum case)?

Thank you!

BH
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderHeeler
    Hello! Does anyone know if this dock works with the new Innopocket Magnum case (which is thicker than their Aluminum case)?

Thank you!

BH
    Hi,

We are waiting for the case to arrive to test. But looking at the picture, the Innodock should work with this case.

Seidio
    Hi,

We are waiting for the case to arrive to test. But looking at the picture, the Innodock should work with this case.

Seidio
    Thank you! Please let us know how your test turns out! I love the idea of your dock so much that I want to be sure to get a case that works with it.

BH
    Quote Originally Posted by ztupid
    When will the other colors be available for European customers....? On the European site the 2 new colors are not listed yet.
    Innodock Silver is now available on Seidio European site.

Seidio
    Thanks, I'll order one rightaway !
    Hi Seidioseidio:

Got my cradle yesterday, just found the stereo channels of the 3.5' output are REVERSED. is it normal

thanks
    Last edited by s2k`; 07/06/2005 at 08:01 AM.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast