Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KBKB
    How does the Innodock work with Treo 650 with Skin case on ?
    Any comments ?
    Quote Originally Posted by KBKB
    Any comments ?
    Innodock works well with skin case

Seidio
    Hi, is there a silver version of this cradle?
    what's the difference between the innodock and the seidio one other than the $10 difference?
    I think Innodock is the name of the Seido cradle.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Innodock works well with skin case

Seidio
    How about Krussel?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Hi
    Anyone know where I can get an Innodock that will work with a UK power socket? I want to have a cradle at home that I can just put the treo in, and only sync at work. So I need a usb to mains adaptor. Seidio US sell one with a US pin/socket arrangement. Is there a UK equivalent? Cannot find UK retailer, and Seidio Europe does not sell the innodock yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfatgit
    Hi
    Anyone know where I can get an Innodock that will work with a UK power socket? I want to have a cradle at home that I can just put the treo in, and only sync at work. So I need a usb to mains adaptor. Seidio US sell one with a US pin/socket arrangement. Is there a UK equivalent? Cannot find UK retailer, and Seidio Europe does not sell the innodock yet.
    Seidio Europe will start carrying Innodock next week, when you place the order, be sure to get the travel adaptor with UK adaptor.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Has anyone tried using the Innodock with any of the aluminum cases (like Pacific Rim) or know whether it should fit?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Seidio Europe will start carrying Innodock next week, when you place the order, be sure to get the travel adaptor with UK adaptor.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Thanks. You guys work Sundays now?
    anyone from seidio answer the question on the difference between innodock and their own cradle?
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphone
    anyone from seidio answer the question on the difference between innodock and their own cradle?
    Hi,

Seidio is current shipping the Innodock. Seidio will also offer another type of desktop cradle-Standard desktop cradle for Treo 650.

The standard type will allow you to sync and charge your Treo.

Unlike Innodock, it does not have the audio output and you can not keep your Treo clothed while Treo is in the cradle. It comes in black.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    what do you mean by treo clothed?
    What is "with a case" mr. trebek
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I hate to stir the pot, but I received the Innodock cradle last week, and have it plugged into my Dell Dimensions PC using the front USB port.

There have been TWO occasions now where my PC has totally shut down as I plugged in the Treo to the charger. The screen goes completely black as the power to the PC is shut off completely. So far, my USB ports ARE NOT fried, but it still seems very peculiar that this would occur.

It only seems to happen when I put in the Treo at an angle. Since the connector on the Innodock flexes into different positions, it is sometimes hard to dock the Treo without moving it sideways...

I am still using the cradle, but these spontaneous poweroffs are disturbing! Haven't tried it with my laptop yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphone
    what do you mean by treo clothed?
    Keep the case on while docking !

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Anyone know if the Seidio dock works with the Vaja T65 case?
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    No, it doesn't work with a T65...the port in the Treo (inside a T65) is too much recessed for it to connect with the dock.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    No, it doesn't work with a T65...the port in the Treo (inside a T65) is too much recessed for it to connect with the dock.
    Hi,

Seidio is working on a possible solution for this. Will keep you informed.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Good to know, seidioseidio. I think if you just make an attachment (an extender) to the existing connector in the innodock cradle, it should fit a T65 Treo 650.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast