Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi keith,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Seidio continues to look for ways to meet users' need. We are working on a solution to allow to charge from a wall charger but sync to the PC simulatneously.

The solution is expected to be available 7-10 days from now.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Is this solution going to be available this week ?
    I just received my Seidio cradle for my Vaja case today and it works perfectly!!! I can even leave the uptra clip on the case and attach it! This is possibly the best product I have bought for my Treo 650! Great job Seidio!!
    Does it look like you can use any other case with the Sedio-Vaja cradle?

How is this different from the original Innodock cradle?

Why would Sedio even sell the original cradle if the Vaja version can accomodate the Vaja and all other cases?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    I just received my Seidio cradle for my Vaja case today and it works perfectly!!! I can even leave the uptra clip on the case and attach it! This is possibly the best product I have bought for my Treo 650! Great job Seidio!!

Thank you very much for the good words. Please let me know if you have any additional feedbacks. How is the audio coupler working?

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Please respond to my post # 223.

Why do you sell the original Innodock when the redesigned one accomodates the Vaja cases AND all other cases?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Please respond to my post # 223.

Why do you sell the original Innodock when the redesigned one accomodates the Vaja cases AND all other cases?
    We develop a new cardle tooling and also raises the connector to fit the Vaja case. If the Treo 650 with skin case sits on this Vaja case cradle, then there is a small gap betwen Treo 650 and connector base.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by KBKB
    Is this solution going to be available this week ?
    The solution will be available today or tomorrow. Now you can charge your Treo 650 on Innodock through external power source. You can turn off your PC and still can charge your Treo 650.

David Chang
    Seidio
    We develop a new cardle tooling and also raises the connector to fit the Vaja case. If the Treo 650 with skin case sits on this Vaja case cradle, then there is a small gap betwen Treo 650 and connector base.

Seidio
    Can a naked Treo 650 (no case) be used in the Innodock-for-Vaja cradle without bending or stressing the connector?

Will the naked Treo be resting against a back support without bending the connector?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Can a naked Treo 650 (no case) be used in the Innodock-for-Vaja cradle without bending or stressing the connector?

Will the naked Treo be resting against a back support without bending the connector?
    Yes, the naked Treo can rest against the back of Vaja Innodock.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    The solution will be available today or tomorrow. Now you can charge your Treo 650 on Innodock through external power source. You can turn off your PC and still can charge your Treo 650.

David Chang
    Seidio
    Excellent!
    David, please post the link when available.

Regards,
    Keith
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    I just got in the INNODock for Vaja T65 users. A naked Treo doesn't really rest against the back, but it stays connected anyway.The connector is much higher, so normal cases would look kinda weird in the cradle.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    Excellent!
    David, please post the link when available.

Regards,
    Keith
    Hi Keith,

The AC power kit for Innodock and Standard desktop cradle is available now.

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...e=PKADPUY40K03

If you have any questions, please let me know

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    I just got in the INNODock for Vaja T65 users. A naked Treo doesn't really rest against the back, but it stays connected anyway.The connector is much higher, so normal cases would look kinda weird in the cradle.
    I'm afraid that the naked Treo or one with a skin case will put bending stress on the connector.

Ideally, the treo should be resting against something, not just depending on the connector to hold the Treo vertical.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    I'm afraid that the naked Treo or one with a skin case will put bending stress on the connector.

Ideally, the treo should be resting against something, not just depending on the connector to hold the Treo vertical.
    Exactly. Naked Treo users should stick with the normal INNODock. Only get the T65 if you have a T65.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    That's too bad. I have a T-65 but I don't want to be locked into a docking solution limited to that case :-(
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Ok. Which Innodock should I get?

I have a Vaja T65 but just purchased a zCover skin. It should arrive next week. I guess both will work with the "Innodock for T65 case" but if I choose to use the zCover, it seems (from other's comments) that the Treo won't be supported other than by the connector itself. That sounds like it will eventually lead to problems due to unusual stress on the connector. Or, does this connector tilt until the Treo is supported on its back?

Alternatively, can a 650 with zCover skin fit into the original Innodock (i.e. not the one designed for T65 cases)?

Also, does the optional USB2.0 cable mean that I will achieve USB2.0 speeds when transfering files to/from the SD card by mounting it by using Card Export II, or similarly during a hotsync?

Thanx
    Last edited by eKeith; 08/25/2005 at 11:28 PM.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Hi Keith,

The AC power kit for Innodock and Standard desktop cradle is available now.

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...e=PKADPUY40K03

If you have any questions, please let me know

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Thanks David! I will check it out immediately!
    Please see my queries above.
    Thanx
    Last edited by eKeith; 08/25/2005 at 11:28 PM.

Also, does the optional USB2.0 cable mean that I will achieve USB2.0 speeds when transfering files to/from the SD card by mounting it by using Card Export II, or similarly during a hotsync?

Thanx
    My understanding is that the USB built into the Treo is ver 1.1. I doubt that using the USB2 cable will make any difference.

I could be wrong.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Ok. Which Innodock should I get?

I have a Vaja T65 but just purchased a zCover skin. It should arrive next week. I guess both will work with the "Innodock for T65 case" but if I choose to use the zCover, it seems (from other's comments) that the Treo won't be supported other than by the connector itself. That sounds like it will eventually lead to problems due to unusual stress on the connector. Or, does this connector tilt until the Treo is supported on its back?
    That's my question as well. Post #232 indicates that it doesn't. This is what's prevented me from getting either of the Innodocks.

I wish that ALL Innodocks had
    a) taller connector for T-65,
    b) sliding connector for different depth of cases and
    c) tilting connector to allow cases to rest agailst the backrest.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Thanks for your feedback aprasad!
    Notwithstanding post 226, then there will be some support based on post 229.
    It looks like I will have to get the cradle for T65...