1.    #1  
    Never really needed my mail pushed to me, so Snapper has always done the job. But recently, I've needed instant gratification.

Chatter and Fastmail just flat out kicks ***!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I use chatter and fusemail and agree. Marc is the true miracle worker of treo applications!

of course when I saw this thread I was hoping it was about Heinrich so I could giggle more
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I use chatter and fusemail and agree. Marc is the true miracle worker of treo applications!
    Amen!
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    of course when I saw this thread I was hoping it was about Heinrich so I could giggle more
    I would praise his worthiness, but he has ignored my advances...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I've been using this combo for a few months and it really rocks! If Marc hadn't been so adamant about the virtues of IMAP, I would have never tried it or Chatter. Two-thumbs up for Marc!! http://ganjataz.com/01smileys/images...thatworks2.gif
    I agree! Chatter and Fastmail rocks!

Too bad the company I'm currently contracting at does not support IMAP.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    I've been using this combo for a few months and it really rocks! If Marc hadn't been so adamant about the virtues of IMAP, I would have never tried it or Chatter. Two-thumbs up for Marc!! http://ganjataz.com/01smileys/images...thatworks2.gif
    Yes, and to I'll throw in a big toe as well!

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/bimg...0972509437.JPG

Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Agreed. I've been demoing Chatter for a few days using Gmail---->Fastmail. Great combination. As a long time SM, I'm starting to become a believer.
    I absolutely agree! Chattermai is superb! Thanks, Marc.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Agreed. I've been demoing Chatter for a few days using Gmail---->Fastmail. Great combination. As a long time SM, I'm starting to become a believer.
    Yes, that is my primary setup. Gmail->Fastmail in, smtp.gmail out.

Should've done this a long time ago.

Chatteremail and fusemail....
    I Can't say enough.
    I had snapper for a long time and never ever thought I would switch. I loved it.

Then I tried Chatter. I broke it off with Snapper faster than a Hollywood romance.
    Anyone who prefers Snapper has not tried Chatter.
    Anyone who says "I don't need to get my mail right away I am happy with Snapper" is like a Fat Boy saying "I dont care if everyone teases me... I am happy being fat!"

Son... thats just because you have never been SKINNY!!!

But I digress...

Chatter is off the HOOK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Never really needed my mail pushed to me, so Snapper has always done the job. But recently, I've needed instant gratification.

Why the sudden need for instant gratification?
  12. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Dunno why Insertion suddenly needs instant gratification, but push email is SOOOO much better than SMS alerts (which is what I had before), like 2-3 seconds to get your emails.