1.    #1  
    What does the little yellow icon of an envelope mean that sits on the ONE button? (of the screen phone push buttons) I've searched the archive but couldn't find it.
    It's telling you the #1 will directly access your voice mail if tap and hold it.
    Last edited by treo2die4; 05/27/2005 at 04:37 PM.
    definitely the Vmail key... hold down to access Vmail...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    It activates the mirror
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    It activates the mirror
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh....thats a secret
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh....thats a secret
    You're confusing it with the snowflake!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    when you hold your treo upside down and look at it, it look like the short bbuus with no wheels and its lights on.
    When I hold my Treo upside down, it looks like an upside down Treo. Is this a flaw in the software? I must alert P1 of this @once!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    typical
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    when you hold your treo upside down and look at it, it look like the short bbuus with no wheels and its lights on.
    I resemble that remark.
    We all couldnt ride the short bus where i am from because at least four of us had to push.

Two pushed from the front and two pushed from the back....
    Wait, wait, we have a freakin' mirror on the Treo? Damm Pa1m thought of everything, except selling these to idiots tryin' to text school girls.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter