1.    #1  
    I have searched but could not find what I am looking for. I want to be able to power on the treo with the home button (launcher). Is there an app that will do this?
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Why?
  3.    #3  
    Instead of turning on the phone with another button and then hitting the home key I could save a step and just hit the home key.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    I guess if you had to, you could assign maybe the Mail button to Applications...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You could also return to the launcher before turning off the Treo since the red power button always "wakes up" the Treo to the last app used.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I guess if you had to, you could assign maybe the Mail button to Applications...
    Ya, jayzee this is true. You could go prefs, buttons, hit the drop down next to the mail icon and select "applications".

Otherwise I have never heard of an application for OS 5 to reassign buttons.
    If you use powerup you can assing an application (apps) to start not only when the phone reboots (starts up) but also when it powers back up.

The problem with that is if you want to use one of the other buttons to say start the calandar, you will go into apps.
    Jayzee, I like your question. I was hoping someone had a solution because I'm looking for the same.