1.    #1  
    just keeps ringing and won't allow me to answer. help!!
    How are you trying to answer, with the 5-way button, screen, or keyboard?
    I have had this same issue. Have to actually either do a soft reset to get it to stop or take the battery out and force a reset. Very strange bug... not to mention annoying. The 5-way won't work, nor will the screen. It just freezes up and keeps ringing ... even after the caller has gone to voicemail (or hung up).
    See ' Problem making calls treo 600' posts elsewhere. I had the same issue and think this is related to the known 'battery connector hardware failure' - Sprint has documented a 'known issue' with this phone that reads: 'Goes into network search mode when attempting an outgoing call; investigation into the issue revealed a hardware failure in the battery connector; this issue can be compounded in low battery or poor service coverage conditions; this issue affects ESN ranging from 09600716001 - 09600864216' - it's just one symptom that will only get worse over then next weeks - then again, it comes and goes - go to a store, have them test it, if it's within the 1 year warranty, you'll get a new phone.
    It happens once in a green moon with my Sprint Treo 600 and it has been checked. It just wants to mess up ocasionally. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by ctriplett
    ...it's just one symptom that will only get worse over then next weeks - then again, it comes and goes - go to a store, have them test it, if it's within the 1 year warranty, you'll get a new phone.
    This happened to me. I talked to Tech support on the phone, they told me to go to a store and have them do a diagnostic. I was prepared to get jerked around, but even though my phone was 16 monthis old, they gave me a new phone for $10. Better deal then going through lockline. The guy showed me that if the phone was connected to a charger, the was no prob. One can not live by chargers alone, you need the entire NFL
    Well behaved women rarely make history