1.    #1  
    I could find only one post concerning cases for the 650. I am looking at some of the form fitting ones on sale at Treocentral. I would like to hear from those who bought one. What one is the best?
    Quote Originally Posted by revhoban
    I could find only one post concerning cases for the 650. I am looking at some of the form fitting ones on sale at Treocentral. I would like to hear from those who bought one. What one is the best?
    I purchased the one from P1 w/ the clear front cover & the belt clip. Fits very nice, & looks good too...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I just got the Bellagio case and I really like it. It doesn't have a plastic cover for the screen but I didn't want that anyway. Real nice and was only $29.95 I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by revhoban
    You only found one post?

I use the Sena leatherskin case, and like it a lot.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    I looked in the wrong place. But still there were few reports of the new cases.
    I have the kruse' case. it has a cut out for the screen and is a very thin case. I love it.
    I got the Bellagio sideways case also. I just received it yesterday after ordering it two days ago. So far, I'm happy with it. It's very comfortable standing and sitting. Btw, I also bought a T|C case from them a while back. I'm happy with that one as well, but so far, I think the Treo case is even better.
    I also use the Bellagio sideways case and love it. I recently bought the Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset to use with my T650. The little cradle that it comes with clips really nicely onto the side of the case where the bottom of the Treo resides. It's a great way to keep everything together.
    BTW, love the Jabra too.