Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i see a dallas cowboys one, im a philly fan how bout an Eagles one? or maybe one with Cingular Jack in an Eagles uniform or slapping hands with Dmac? that would be tight. and can u make them so that i dont get the bullseye?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Hey brickjr, the site is looking great. Keep it up, your inspiring me to update mine, with a Treo page too, when I get off my *** that is.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by brickjr
    I've posted a couple more based on the requests I've seen so far (Star Wars and Red Sox). I didn't know exactly what you guys were looking for (ie players vs. logos for Red Sox or characters vs. logos for Star Wars), so I just guessed. Let me know if you want a more concrete picture or concept....
    Thanks so much!
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Hey brickjr, the site is looking great. Keep it up, your inspiring me to update mine, with a Treo page too, when I get off my *** that is.....
    Thanks. I was pretty surprised how easy it was. Now I just have to tweak it to look better and maintain it. I enjoyed making it, so hopefully I won't have too much trouble keeping it up. If I could figure out how to make universally useable splash screens (some people are still having minor problems with phones other than Sprint), then it would be really cool.

Crawform, I'm glad you like the Sox screens. Keep the requests coming...
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    i see a dallas cowboys one, im a philly fan how bout an Eagles one? or maybe one with Cingular Jack in an Eagles uniform or slapping hands with Dmac? that would be tight. and can u make them so that i dont get the bullseye?
    I'll work on the Eagles one. As I said before, I'm working on getting rid of the bullseye. Shadowmite gave me some things to look at, but it may take a few days. We'll see...
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    Okay, I created an Eagles splash screen. I managed to get the Cingular Jack in a T-shirt and Cap, but it's pretty small, so I don't know if you'll like it. I'm also stuck using "Paint" right now as my image editor, so it's not perfect, but it gets the job done. Let me know what you think.

I'm still working on getting rid of the GPS indicator on the main Palm menu screen for GSM users...

The site is here, if you didn't already know. Just look in the sports section of "downloads"

Roger
    Quote Originally Posted by brickjr
    There are two screens for each .prc file. With the one you downloaded, you'll see the "This phone is freakin' sweet" when you turn it on, and the "Where the hell do you think you're going" when you turn it off. Clicking on either the left or right picture in the same row at my site downloads the same file. http://discuss.treocentral.com/images/icons/icon12.gif
    Wow, I'm a little late on this one...thank you brick for the clarification; I didnt realize this when I posted about it.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123