Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Is there any reason why the Media program on the 650 should not read an expansion card from my old kyocera 7135 that is full of pictures. I have not purchased Splash Photo yet because I wanted to see what these look like on the "stock" media program but I can't get the program to "view" them. I went to card info on apps and the card is recognized, so I can't figure this out. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    are they in the dcim directory?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    No, they are just on an expansion card, as they were in the Kyocera 7135.
    How does an expansion card get into that memory? Thanks
    the pictures need to be in the dcim directory on your sd card
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thank you. Does the card have to be re-formated on the Treo or does this directory exist from the 7135. Again thanks for your help.
    Don't some of the photo programs convert the photos to a special format that may not be readable by the Media program?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I'm not sure why neither Splash Photo4 or Media don't recognize these files. I checked the card on a reader and they are all in the DCIM directory.
    I read the card" contents on the delete app on the 650 and all the files are there. Shouldn't the files be read by either of these 2 photo programs. Doc to Go will read them if I manually "overwrite" them again by resending them to the card. Searched many threads that deal with the DCIM folder but I am not sure that is the problem.