1.    #1  
    i'd rather not load up the browser everytime... is there a good app that can track your stocks and allow you to see info, news, charts, etc. ?
    Try Handmark Express, It is a complete news service. It doesn't give charts but it gives prices and other information.
    Try the Stocks plug-in from

http://www.shsh.com/products/index.html

It is a stand-alone program, you don't need 2day to be able to use it.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I use stock manager and I really like it. Charts, day range, week range, 52 week, and many more features. I would say test this one out.
    http://www.tinystocks.com/sm.html
  5.    #5  
    'stock manager' looks like the thing i'm looking for... but seems expensive!! also, does it support treo 650.. i don't see that listed? and are the quotes delayed or real time?

thanks.
    I use the following for investment info:
    Business Week
    Y! Finance
    Fidelity Investments
    CBS MarketWatch
    Bloomberg
    Prophet.Net
    StockCharts.com
    MSN
    I get quote alerts every 30 min alerts from Fidelity and CBSMarketWatch has great news alerts.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  7.    #7  
    yeah, but i'd rather have it as an app... not using the browser which is a bit more tedious and time consuming it seems
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by race
    'stock manager' looks like the thing i'm looking for... but seems expensive!! also, does it support treo 650.. i don't see that listed? and are the quotes delayed or real time?

thanks.
    Yeah a little expensive, but, It does the trick for me. The quotes I think are delayed by 20 min. , yes it works on the Treo 650, I like the fact that I can import the chart history of the stock. This way I can do some light analyzing during free time.
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by race
    yeah, but i'd rather have it as an app... not using the browser which is a bit more tedious and time consuming it seems
    Boy is it ever. I know you want to keep track of stocks you own, but verichat gives quotes almost instantly.
  10.    #10  
    with the demo version of 'stock manager' can you still look up stocks individually... as many as you want? it says it only updates a max of 3... but does that mean 3 at a time as in a portfolio... or can you type in symbols and just get quick results as much as you want?

thanks.
    If you have a fidelity account, you can get "real time" quotes from a "watch list" by going to " fidelity anywhere" in the browser.
    Wonder if you can get "real time" streaming quotes with any program?
    Try 'StockBroker' on PalmGear. A bit less pricey. I think all the stock apps give delayed quotes.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    fidelity is real time.