1.    #1  
    can some one tell me why i cant record sound on video mode on my treo 650 il have done all, check the settings install soundrec and rec a conversation and it works just great but when i try to record sound on a video taken from my treo 650 camera it just wont record sound only video,, im open to suggestions
    When you are the screen with the video recorder..hit menu button, is *microphone* turned *ON*

**Note you won't see the *microphone* option if you are in the camera part, make sure you try the menu button once you have gone into the video recording part
    MacDrunk
    can some one tell me why i cant record sound on video mode on my treo 650 il have done all, check the settings install soundrec and rec a conversation and it works just great but when i try to record sound on a video taken from my treo 650 camera it just wont record sound only video,, im open to suggestions
    I am wondering the same thing.

timexx8
    When you are the screen with the video recorder..hit menu button, is *microphone* turned *ON*

**Note you won't see the *microphone* option if you are in the camera part, make sure you try the menu button once you have gone into the video recording part
    Mic is on and still no audio.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Its one of your programs. I had this problem and just did a hard reset. Then I carefully reloaded all the old programs.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDrunk
    i have done a hard reset and my problem is solved, soo dont install a record software like SOUNDREC it wont work and would mess up all the settings on the TREO 650 i think ill send a mail to palmone support and tell them that problem