Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    I'm trying out Butler because of the great reviews/support that I've read on this board. My question simply...is it stable? I remember reading some months ago that people were having issues w/resets. Is that still a problem?

I also have TreoGuard, so I'm wondering if they play nicely together or am I looking at potential conflicts since they do some of the same things?

TIA.
    It is stable
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    get the newest version I think it is 2.x9 I have Profilecare, LEDoff and Butler all working in sync
    Treoing & Loving it
    No problems here with version 2.86 on my Sprint 650.
    I have no issues with butler at all and I'm also using a sprint 650. just curious gt51 what features of ledoff are you using along with butler?
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    2.89 here. Works great along with LEDOff. LEDOff turns off the blinking green service indicator light while still keeping the charging red and green lights active. Butler lets you set attention LED indicators for things like voicemail and missed calls.
    Where did ya'll get Butler 2.89? On the website it only has 2.86.
    It is a beta release, available at the Hobbyist software web site.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    No problems with TG 1.8.12, Butler 2.86 and ProfileCare 1.3.3 all working together on a Sprint 650. In fact, I've had TG and Butler for almost 18 months (Treo 600 days) and don't remember a time when they did conflict.