1.    #1  
    Well, file this under the Near-Useless category, but I thought I'd combine two of my favorite hobbies (firearms/shooting & pda's) into one project.

So, for any of you gun owners out there (Hunters, Sport Shooters, collectors, etc.) I've started up a PDA-friendly Mobile Gun Gallery.

Point your Blazer here: http://home.comcast.net/~guncollector/gallery

It's only a start, and definite work in progress. Something to occupy you while waiting in line at the DMV or Post Office line--ahem...maybe not at the Post Office--but something uselessly fun nonetheless.

If you have pictures you'd like to load up of those in your collection, email me at guncollector@attglobal.net.
    Last edited by guncollector; 06/10/2005 at 12:56 AM.
    Thanks for sharing that, I'm a NRA member and an avid gun collector/shooter. I'd love to share some images of my personal collection of pistols such as my 8 3/8" S&W 500, S&W 340PD, Beretta 92FS, NAA .22 MiniMag, etc.

I've also got a few rifles I'd love to share as well.

Love the site and the volume of pictures. I'll email you shortly if you don't mind.
    That's, nice I love it! I used to load ammo for a living and tested most guns weekly. I love the 44 Mag, now that was a kicker. Thanks for sharing, lots of fun memorys....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter