1.    #1  
    Please dont flame me, I'm sure this has been addressed in other posts, i just cant find it on any of my searches. I am trying to find out how to delete unwanted items from the rom. If anyone has any idea, or can direct me to a post that would answer my question, I would be very greatfull. Thanks in advance.

Treocop
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoCop
    Please dont flame me, I'm sure this has been addressed in other posts, i just cant find it on any of my searches. I am trying to find out how to delete unwanted items from the rom. If anyone has any idea, or can direct me to a post that would answer my question, I would be very greatfull. Thanks in advance.

Treocop
    Try taking a look at this.
    The only way to delete apps in ROM is to flash a custom ROM. However, that will not make any more RAM available to you.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    The only way to delete apps in ROM is to flash a custom ROM. However, that will not make any more RAM available to you.
    Zane
    Not quite true. If you free-up space in ROM by removing unwanted apps , and then place applications that are normally in RAM in the new custom ROM, you have made more space available in RAM.
    ... While you can't recover any memory by removing the ROM programs, you can "hide" them, so they don't show up on your launch list.

You can find a program (donate-ware) on the website www.pocketscience.com.au. Then look under "products" for a program called "Obsfucate".

Hope that addresses your need...

doug