1.    #1  
    I just did a hard reset and upgraded to FW 1.23 on my unlocked GSM (using Cingular) in the hopes that it would flush out sudden issues I'm having with NO working bluetooth for either GPS and/or headset use - AND I haven't had working GPRS in over a week now. No email OR internet OR bluetooth! And I'm getting ready to leave on a trip in two weeks.

Are there any diagnostic 'refresher' applications out there that would enable me to reawaken or unlock (or whatever) the bluetooth on my 650?

How about GPRS? I'm hearing of networks being down or sporadic all over the country. How can I get my email and internet BACK?

frustrated

Greg
    unlocked GSM / 1.23 / Cingular
    Let me get this straight - your GPRS hasn't worked in over a week, then your Bluetooth suddenly stops working, and your first thought is to apply a firmware update? Maybe it's just me, but if my 650 did that my first call would be to PalmOne to arrange a warranty replacement.

But to answer your question: sorry, don't know of any diagnostic utilities for the Treo. If such a thing exists, it hasn't been discussed in ths forum since I've been here.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  3.    #3  
    I already called Palm. I was just trying some things first before sending it in. I'm concerned that I won't get a new one back in time for my Summer travels starting on June 3rd!
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusbliss
    I'm concerned that I won't get a new one back in time for my Summer travels starting on June 3rd!
    Dude, yesterday you said you were leaving in two weeks; now it's one week, and one of those days is a public holiday. You've definitely left your run a little late, but you shoud still be able to get it in time if you use their advance exchange program. It'll cost you $25, but they'll ship you the new unit and you return the old.

Mine arrived in three business days; if you explain the urgency they may even be able to put a rush on it. If it arrives in time, great; if not, it'll be returned to them as undeliverable and you can try again when you get back.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro