1.    #1  
    I am interested in using Ringo to play mp3 ringtones. Problem is, I already have Ptunes installed and use it to play shoutcast streams. It seems that the only demos I can find are of RingoPro. Since I already have a Ptunes and would like to use that to play the mp3 ringtones, there is no need to purchase RingoPro. I have also read that since RingoPro and Ptunes are both mp3 players, there might be resets if I have both installed at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike
    ringo does not need or have a problem with pts installed furthermore resets are a diffrent story which is caused by combinations of apps what you stated shouldn't be an issue but if you use butler don't get ringo...good luck..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    ringo does not need or have a problem with pts installed furthermore resets are a diffrent story which is caused by combinations of apps what you stated shouldn't be an issue but if you use butler don't get ringo...good luck..
    ? I have butler -and- ringo pro installed. No problems.
    it was causing the white screen freeze with sms for me but glad to hear its working for you..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.