Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    If so where can I find a website that has them in different colors?
    you can use Skin IT to add skins to the shell to make it look unique...or you could have bought the Canadian Swaroski crystal laced treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    If so where can I find a website that has them in different colors?
    They're different by carrier. Sprint would be different than Cingulars.

But do you mean like a pink Treo or something of that nature?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    No, like I see on the Sprint site they have a blue one. On the Cingular site it comes in Silver and on another site I saw one in black. And I heard of a orange treo. What's that? So if I were to go to Verizon and wanted a blue one they wouldn't give me one in blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    No, like I see on the Sprint site they have a blue one. On the Cingular site it comes in Silver and on another site I saw one in black. And I heard of a orange treo. What's that? So if I were to go to Verizon and wanted a blue one they wouldn't give me one in blue?
    Each carrier has their own color scheme. So they would only offer what they had.

I suppose on a GSM version you could unlock one and use it, or buy an unbranded phone from PalmOne.

I believe the Orange you see being refered to is the Wireless Carrier in Europe, not a color.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Ah I see. thanks.