Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 701
  1. #161  
    Don't know if anyone covered this off yet, but I installed version 2.6 this morning.

    Whenever I've been on a call this morning, I've been able to adjust the volume no problem. However, the problem begins when I get a call on the other line. I don't answer the other call and continue with my current conversation.

    However, as soon as the other call goes to voicemail, the volume on my current call drops considerably to where I can barely hear the other person. I can't even adjust the volume and have to hang up and call back to get back to normal.

    Anyone else experience this?

    Jeff, as soon as you have a final copy of Volumecare with the bugs ironed out incorporated into Profilecare, you will have another customer. Great Work!
  2. #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    GREAT APPLICATION!!

    I cant seem to raise the mic slider and make it stick. No matter where I put the slider, after I leave the app and return the slider has moved back to a position at the bottom of the scale.

    FYI- "Speaker Phone" in the tips section is misspelled.

    Thanks for the great solution.
    Another fellow posted that any where under halfway will stick with 2.6. Above that it bounces back to the default.
  3. #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalloneeh
    Don't know if anyone covered this off yet, but I installed version 2.6 this morning.

    Whenever I've been on a call this morning, I've been able to adjust the volume no problem. However, the problem begins when I get a call on the other line. I don't answer the other call and continue with my current conversation.

    However, as soon as the other call goes to voicemail, the volume on my current call drops considerably to where I can barely hear the other person. I can't even adjust the volume and have to hang up and call back to get back to normal.

    Anyone else experience this?

    Jeff, as soon as you have a final copy of Volumecare with the bugs ironed out incorporated into Profilecare, you will have another customer. Great Work!

    This sounds similar to what I experienced:

    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Thanks for the 411 HTH. I think I'm getting it now.

    Here's a bug though.

    I was just on a call. Turned up the volume. All was good. Another call came in, which I took. Volume remained good. Then I swapped calls. When I was returned to the initial call the ear piece volume was so low I could hardly hear the person talk. Raising the volume with the side buttons did nothing. The person on the other end said she could hear me just fine though. I had to hang up and call back.
  4. #164  
    I have posted a new Early Release of VolumeCare. Takes care:

    MIC Adjustment slider fix

    Location: GoTreoSoftware.com
  5. #165  
    Just loaded 2.7. Mic volume slide still won't go past about 1/3 of the way up.

    Edit: Ok, went back in to try changing it with my 5-way instead of my stylus, and now it works (and works with stylus as well). Probably operator error. Thanks Jeff!
  6. #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik57
    Just loaded 2.7. Mic volume slide still won't go past about 1/3 of the way up.

    Edit: Ok, went back in to try changing it with my 5-way instead of my stylus, and now it works (and works with stylus as well). Probably operator error. Thanks Jeff!
    You had me scratching my head before you re-edit!

    Jeff
  7. #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalloneeh
    Don't know if anyone covered this off yet, but I installed version 2.6 this morning.

    Whenever I've been on a call this morning, I've been able to adjust the volume no problem. However, the problem begins when I get a call on the other line. I don't answer the other call and continue with my current conversation.

    However, as soon as the other call goes to voicemail, the volume on my current call drops considerably to where I can barely hear the other person. I can't even adjust the volume and have to hang up and call back to get back to normal.

    Anyone else experience this?
    That sounds like a nasty bug.

    V2.7 has fixed the MIC slider for me. It stays put now.
  8. #168  
    Just loaded up 2.7, & what an amazing improvement to my VZW T650!!! I can hear for miles & miles now!!!

    Awesome job, Jeff. Keep up the good work!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  9. #169  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    That sounds like a nasty bug.

    V2.7 has fixed the MIC slider for me. It stays put now.
    I think this bug will be easy to fix. Just a state change I was not accounting for in the code.

    How about incoming vs outgoing call volume? Has this been fixed in V2.7?

    Jeff
  10. #170  
    WOW!! I just installed v 2.7. Significant difference in volume. No difference in volume for my HBH-660, but the phone's ear piece is now loud enough that I can actually have a converstion, clearly and easily, while standing outside my building in Union Square (Manhattan). I could NOT do this an hour ago. Also, my Seido stereo earbud headset vlume is spiked big time! I like to listen to audio books, and in the subway stations the noise is so loud that I have had to use the highest volume boost available in Pocket Tunes to hear the narator speak, but the volume boost causes the voices to 'crash'. Now, after installing VC, I can hear so well that the book is clear with only a 2x boost instead of the 12x I was using. Again...WOW!!!
    Thank you!
  11. #171  
    Ver 2.7 on my Cing 650. I can adjust headset and MIC volume on incoming and outgoing calls. Incoming caller heard some feedback or echo when headset volume was set too high, so it may take some tweaking to get the balance set just right.
  12. #172  
    Jeff - I would like to know if the Volume Care software is the same program thats on Profile Care volume control?
  13. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    #173  
    This program still acts strangely to me. Maybe it's because I don't fully understand the interaction between what is set in VC and what is set with Sounds. Can someone explain what's going on? I wish we could see numeric values for the volumes instead of sliders so we could see what's really going on with the levels. The sliders under Sounds go from 0 - 4. What do I set them to before using VC? The same goes for the call volumes. Do I set them to 0 before using VC? Seems to me, if you don't zero out something, both VC and the built-in controls are going to get mixed up. This whole process reminds me of the basic controls and the service manual on my HDTV. The "sliders" used in both menus are on a different scale but they're controlling the same thing.
  14. #174  
    I just installed version 2.7 after deleting 2.3. It seems the echo problem I had earlier is gone (echo heard from the other side, not me). However, I'm still getting a little bit of hissing. The hissing background noise is reduced with 2.7, but I'm still getting it. I can tolerate the hissing, but would prefer it be removed. Maybe my settings are wrong?

    The volume from the earpiece sounds pretty good...about the same as version 2.3. Positively going in the right direction. I currently have all my settings enabled at maximum...except for Back Speaker which I have at 1/2 way setting. Way to go Jeff!!
  15. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    #175  
    I just heard the hissing too. Going to experiment.
  16. #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I just installed version 2.7 after deleting 2.3. It seems the echo problem I had earlier is gone (echo heard from the other side, not me). However, I'm still getting a little bit of hissing. The hissing background noise is reduced with 2.7, but I'm still getting it. I can tolerate the hissing, but would prefer it be removed. Maybe my settings are wrong?

    The volume from the earpiece sounds pretty good...about the same as version 2.3. Positively going in the right direction. I currently have all my settings enabled at maximum...except for Back Speaker which I have at 1/2 way setting. Way to go Jeff!!
    Try tweaking down your settings.. sounds like you have it set way too loud and that's why you have hissing. I have some "background" hiss but that's only when I have the volume rocker way up AND the headset setting way up. It's similar to what happens in a BT headset when you have everything a bit too loud. Try pushing the slider up one and the rocker down one, or vice versa.. play around until the hiss is gone.

    Bek
  17. #177  
    I've been watching this discussion and trying to decide whether to buy this product or not. Im wondering, is 2.7 the volume control program ill get if I download ProfileCare? Or do I have to buy volume care to get the new update? Thanks
  18. #178  
    I've been using version 2.6 since this morning and so far my Cingular 650 (firmware 1.21) has locked up on me four times today since I've installed this program.

    I think I'll delete it and try the 2.7 version and see what happens. otherwise its definately going to be a no go for me.
  19. #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by ozziegn
    I've been using version 2.6 since this morning and so far my Cingular 650 (firmware 1.21) has locked up on me four times today since I've installed this program.

    I think I'll delete it and try the 2.7 version and see what happens. otherwise its definately going to be a no go for me.
    Same here. I've been locking up like crazy with 2.6 though nothing like that happened with 2.3, 2.4, 2.5....I'm going to try 2.7 as well.
  20. #180  
    I just downloaded VC 2.7 (using Sprint 1.12) and I love it! I haven't used it on a call yet, but checked my voice mail. I need to migrate from the typical TREO headpress cuz I nearly ruptured an ear drum after bumping up the volume! I will post any new developments as they become apparent.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions