Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by needmoretoys
    Jeff, I see a couple of people asked about boosting Bluetooth headsets. I'm very interested about boosting my bluetooth headset, but I can't find your reply, any word if this is on your radar screen with VC?
    Yes I will try to make this happen. I don't know if I can make it happen but I was able to change the MIC volume on a BT carkit by mistake. This tells me that I should have access but my first attempts a month ago failed. I will give it another shot soon.

I hope you are finding value out of the current VC though!

Jeff
    Thanks Jeff, VC helps me a great deal when I'm on conference calls and I have to switch from my Bluetooth to the phone. I could finally turn up the volume and not miss what my users are asking me. So thank you I love this product, but since I drive and talk on my 1 and 1/2 hour commute on the 405 in LA I love my bluetooth so I'll wait, hopefully you will crack that code soon.

e
    Jeff, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! VolumeCare rocks! Within 3 seconds of demoing, I was on your site making the purchase. This is a must have! All T650 owners will be amazed by the earpiece volume increase given by this app.
    Jeff,
    I'd like to buy your VC. Is there anyway that you can send the Registration code right away upon the payment. The two business days is "too long" for me to get the code.

Thanks!
    Jeff?:

I'm sure you know, but your web site is down right now:

There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly
  6. amf
    I just installed v2.18 on my GSM Treo650 w/ 1.28FW. I noticed that when making a call and when I press the side volume keys (either up or down), the volume suddenly increases (my volume level using the sidekeys is always on the 7th bar-maximum). This is especially noticeable with the speakerphone. I have tried checking the option "force to VC levels" and I get the same results. Maybe you can look into this and anyone with a GSM can replicate this. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Just thought that I would grab this from page 10 for people jumping on the VC bandwagon. Ver 18 is the latest and greatest
    Hi Jeff,

I have a problem using VC 2.17. I'm on a call and all is fine, except when I receive tones of another call is incomming. As soon as I receive this tones the volume level returns back to Pa1mOne "normal" levels and there is no way to return to VC levels unless I finish the call.

I don't know if this was answered before, but please help me.

Thank you.

GB
    Quote Originally Posted by estuardo
    Hi Jeff,

I have a problem using VC 2.17. I'm on a call and all is fine, except when I receive tones of another call is incomming. As soon as I receive this tones the volume level returns back to Pa1mOne "normal" levels and there is no way to return to VC levels unless I finish the call.

I don't know if this was answered before, but please help me.

Thank you.

GB
    Load 2.18 and enable the Menu option to "force VC volume". See if this helps this problem.

Jeff
    Excuse my ignorance...

Does this increase the volume on a BT Headset?????
    DocNusum

Handspring 90-> Handspring Prism-> Handspring 300 ->P1 650

Airborne Army Medic-8 years--> Chicago Paramedic -2 years--> ER Nurse-2 years--> CCRN-2 years--> Currently FNP, PA-C.
    Jeff,

I have installed the various iterations of VC for my 650 unlocked GSM with various levels of success. My question is in regards to the trial period. Does it start when I perform the initial install (v2.3) or when I perform the latest version (v2.18) ?

Thanks for your great work. I'd like to use the final release of the product for a couple weeks before paying and would like to know when the clock starts ticking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puckcoach3
    Jeff,

I have installed the various iterations of VC for my 650 unlocked GSM with various levels of success. My question is in regards to the trial period. Does it start when I perform the initial install (v2.3) or when I perform the latest version (v2.18) ?

Thanks for your great work. I'd like to use the final release of the product for a couple weeks before paying and would like to know when the clock starts ticking.
    The clock started ticking on the first installation of the software. The trial period is 15 days.

Jeff
    Jeff,

I am a VERY HAPPY customer who bought Profile Care and Schedule Care ( THEY ROCK!!! ) and I saw somewhere in this thread that you were going to incorporate your improvements in VC into PC. Has that been done or did I miss it in this, now, VERY LONG thread?

Nice job! You got my $$$ as long as you keep putting out great products like these!!!!

d
    Hi,

I too am having the problem with the volume dropping when a call comes in. I have VC 2.18 installed on a Verizon 650. I also have "force volume" enabled,

At first, all is fine with the volume. When another call comes in, I hear the tones of a second call. I hit "Ignore," and the volume stays fine. If a SECOND call comes in, the volume drops, and I have to hang up and reconnect to get the volume boost back.

So, in other words, one incoming call is fine. The second incoming call kills the volume.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaSaxa
    Hi,

I too am having the problem with the volume dropping when a call comes in. I have VC 2.18 installed on a Verizon 650. I also have "force volume" enabled,

At first, all is fine with the volume. When another call comes in, I hear the tones of a second call. I hit "Ignore," and the volume stays fine. If a SECOND call comes in, the volume drops, and I have to hang up and reconnect to get the volume boost back.

So, in other words, one incoming call is fine. The second incoming call kills the volume.
    I'll keep looking. You can also restore the volume if you toggle the speaker phone.

Jeff
    Thank you, Jeff, another Volumecare convert. The improvement in handset volume while in the noisy streets is worth $9.
    Palm IIIx>Palm Vx>Palm m515>Tungsten T>Tungsten C>Verizon Treo 650
    ................................StarTAC 7868W>Motorola V710>Verizon Treo 650>Treo 700p>Apple iPhone 3G
    Jeff I bet ypu never saw that when you startd volumecare as a sideline to your other great products you wound up with the absolute most important app for the 650!
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Jeff I bet ypu never saw that when you startd volumecare as a sideline to your other great products you wound up with the absolute most important app for the 650!
    I am happy that VolumeCare is such a success. I am even happier that I was able to make soooo may people's Treo experience better. For my company to grow I need revenue, but my main goal is for GoTreo Software to be known as a solution providor that over delivers value at reasonable costs.

Jeff
  19. amf
    Quote Originally Posted by amf
    I just installed v2.18 on my GSM Treo650 w/ 1.28FW. I noticed that when making a call and when I press the side volume keys (either up or down), the volume suddenly increases (my volume level using the sidekeys is always on the 7th bar-maximum). This is especially noticeable with the speakerphone. I have tried checking the option "force to VC levels" and I get the same results. Maybe you can look into this and anyone with a GSM can replicate this. Thanks!
    Jeff, can you comment on this. Thanks.
    Jeff, a comment on VoiceCare - I am no longer experiencing any problems with it and the volume level - gosh, it is really loud. I now have to keep it turned way down. Anyway, thank you for fixing the interaction problem.
    Ben