Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    Yes my trial is expired. I posted earlier about no longer receiving the expired trial notice, and you told me that it would still not function unless I registered.
    Please let me know if you have not gotten your license key.

I have just completed processing all orders that I have gotten. Nothing is left in my inbox so if anyone has not gotten their key, please send me an email ASAP. I have a couple of orders where the email address just keeps bouncing back to me.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    Are there any user guides available for both VC & PC Combo, Jeff???
    PC comes with a 52 page user manual in the ZIP file.

VC has the user manual built into the PRC in the form of a help file. I know it needs more detail but just have no time right now to build a maunal for VC.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by amf
    I'M confused. What's the LATEST version of VolumeCare? 2.9 or 2.11? Thanks!
    2.11 for EA

2.2 for GA

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    PC comes with a 52 page user manual in the ZIP file.

VC has the user manual built into the PRC in the form of a help file. I know it needs more detail but just have no time right now to build a maunal for VC.

Jeff
    I'm not finding either. could you or anyone else be so kind as to PM or email me this info, for both PC Combo, & VC??? I'm having a noob moment. Thanks...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    The buy link for VolumeCare on my website got destroyed when I was doing some maint. tonight. Until I get it back up again use this link if you want to buy from my site:

Purchase VolumeCare

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    I'm not finding either. could you or anyone else be so kind as to PM or email me this info, for both PC Combo, & VC??? I'm having a noob moment. Thanks...
    There is not a link for PC combo and VC. If you buy PC or PC Combo and then request a VC license key, I will include the VC key in with your PC key at no charge.

Jeff

EDIT: oops were you talking about the user manuals? Here is the one for PC. VC is in the PRC. Click on the 'i' in the upper right of the main screen.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jeffgibson; 06/26/2005 at 11:36 PM.
    There is not a link for PC combo and VC. If you buy PC or PC Combo and then request a VC license key, I will include the VC key in with your PC key at no charge.

Jeff
    I actually already have bought both programs, & have received the codes, so I'm good that way.

Jeff

EDIT: oops were you talking about the user manuals? Here is the one for PC. VC is in the PRC. Click on the 'i' in the upper right of the main screen.
    Thanks for the PC file!!!
    Version 1.5.5 is now available. I found a rather significant bug that could very well have been the cause of the hangs and strange behavior people are seeing.

Jeff
    hey Jeff, im currenty experimenting with volume care and i think ive encountered a significant bug, though im not sure if the software is responsible for the behavior or if i didnt set something correctly. if i adjust the volume to max on volume care and receive a call (or make one), so long as i dont get another call on call waiting everything works perfectly. However if i get an incoming call on a separate line while im already on the phone, as soon as the second line stops ringing, the volume of the active call drops to below audible listening level. i mean yuo really have to strain yourself to hear the caller on the other end, though its loud enough to know that the call is still active.

any ideas? thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    get volumecare
    I got Volumecare, and it makes ever sound louder EXCEPT the earpiece. It's a great app, as now some of my quiter rings blast forth with sound, just wish it worked on the earpiece. Oh well, maybe when I get up enough courage to go with the 1.28 firmware the earpiece volume will be solved. Any reports on that?
    Samsung SCH3500 - Sanyo 4900 - Samsung I500 - Treo 650, and loving it!!!
  12. amf
    2.11 for EA

2.2 for GA

Jeff
    Jeff, so sorry for my ignorance, but I can't figure out what "EA" and "GA" stands for? Thanks again!

OH MY!!! I just checked VC's download page and it has version 2.12! What's the beef really? This is a real great app and I want the latest and greatest. Just a suggestion-- Maybe Jeff can put a text file or something outlining the changes that each version brings. Thanks!
    Last edited by amf; 06/27/2005 at 08:48 AM.
    Jeff - after reading all your comments, and seeing your dedication to customer service, I decided to take the plunge and purchase ProfileCare. I have been using VolumeCare for a short time and love it so please be sure to include the key for it with my ProfileCare one.

I do have a quaestion. I keep seeing versions of VC like 2.5. 2.6 all the way up to 2.9, but I am at 2.3 with the current download. Am I missing something. I have no issues, but would like the latest.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    The latest version is on Jeff's website (www.gotreosoftware), click on "Donwload" and go to the "Early release" section. However remember that early realease software may have some issues (especially ProfileCare) and stay tuned : yesterday they were at least 2 versions of VolumeCare and 3 of ProfileCare Jeff is really good at listening and solving people's issues with his software!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerome
    The latest version is on Jeff's website (www.gotreosoftware), click on "Donwload" and go to the "Early release" section. However remember that early realease software may have some issues (especially ProfileCare) and stay tuned : yesterday they were at least 2 versions of VolumeCare and 3 of ProfileCare Jeff is really good at listening and solving people's issues with his software!
    Gerome's link is broken. Here is a Working link
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik57
    Gerome's link is broken. Here is a Working link
    This is where I get confused as the version listed is 2.12. Is that just a software version, and it will be the latest VC? I have v 2.3 on the phone rgiht now and am happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by spacehog
    hey Jeff, im currenty experimenting with volume care and i think ive encountered a significant bug, though im not sure if the software is responsible for the behavior or if i didnt set something correctly. if i adjust the volume to max on volume care and receive a call (or make one), so long as i dont get another call on call waiting everything works perfectly. However if i get an incoming call on a separate line while im already on the phone, as soon as the second line stops ringing, the volume of the active call drops to below audible listening level. i mean yuo really have to strain yourself to hear the caller on the other end, though its loud enough to know that the call is still active.

any ideas? thanks!
    This issue should have been solved in a few releases prior to the current v2.12. Can you confirm what release you are seeing this behavior?

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by dapastaguy
    This is where I get confused as the version listed is 2.12. Is that just a software version, and it will be the latest VC? I have v 2.3 on the phone rgiht now and am happy with it.
    2.12 is the newest version. I will continually update the release level in the Early Release section of the download area with the newest version of the application. All bug fixes and release candidates will start here before moving to the officially available section of the download site.

Here is a link to the EA version of VolumeCare

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by amf
    Jeff, so sorry for my ignorance, but I can't figure out what "EA" and "GA" stands for? Thanks again!
    EA=early access--software versions still in development that you can download to help beta test, something Jeff started late last week for Voice care
    GA=general access(?) Most recent "Final" version of software.
  20. amf
    OKAY... So "EA" means Early Access release while "GA" stands for General Access release. EA probably is some sort of a beta of the latest GA release. It is not yet the final version that will succeed the last GA release. Ex... The EAs are the versions between GA 2.2 and the upcoming GA 2.3. Is my assumption correct? Thanks.