Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    So what is the best thing to do now if you want PC and VC?

- Buy VC now and ask for PC special price (how to do it ?)
    OR
    - Buy PC and ask for a VC serial (how to do it?)

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Unless I have expressly stated it, all upgrades of software from GoTreo software are free of charge. So feel free to bookmark my download area on my website for updates to your registered software.

For a *very* limited time, I will provide upgrades to ProfileCare for the difference in list price between VC and PC. So the net-net is that registered users of VC can purchase PC for $7.50 or $12.50 for the ProfileCare Combo that includes ScheduleCare. I am doing this now because at this point in time, I advertise that VC is 100% part of PC. I am still evaluating if I will continue to keep VC functionality in PC moving forward. VC's code size and complexity has gotten so big that I do not yet know if it will begin to effect PC's stability. I have much testing to do before I will know the answer to this question. So there may be a day in the near future where I will need to remove VC features from PC's advertised features. Purchases of PC after that point in time will not qualify for a complimentary license key for VC.

Jeff
    cool... upgraded to v2.9 successfully!!! So if I say I want to upgrade to PC, what's the process so that I'm only charged the difference instead of the full price???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerome
    So what is the best thing to do now if you want PC and VC?

- Buy VC now and ask for PC special price (how to do it ?)
    OR
    - Buy PC and ask for a VC serial (how to do it?)

Thanks,
    If you have not purchased either yet - Purchase PC and you will be entitled to a complimentary license key for VC. If you purchase from GoTreoSoftware.com just ask for a VC in your order! If you purchase from one of my partners, send an email to GoTreo@wideopenwest.com with purchase confirmation and request a license key for VC.

If you have already purchased VC and you would like to upgrade to PC, send an email to GoTreo@wideopenwest.com with purchase confirmation and a PayPal link will be sent to you for the upgrade.

If you have already purchased PC, send an email to GoTreo@wideopenwest.com with purchase confirmation and request a complimentary license key for VC.

Hope this helps.....

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    cool... upgraded to v2.9 successfully!!! So if I say I want to upgrade to PC, what's the process so that I'm only charged the difference instead of the full price???
    See the last post but the simple process is:

Send an email to GoTreo@wideopenwest.com with purchase confirmation and a PayPal link will be sent to you for the difference in price. Actually 2 links will be sent. One for ProfileCare and one for ProfileCare Combo. The Combo link will give you ProfileCare and ScheduleCare. ScheduleCare is the feature that links your calendar to the Profile-ing process.

Jeff
    If you have not purchased either yet - Purchase PC and you will be entitled to a complimentary license key for VC. If you purchase from GoTreoSoftware.com just ask for a VC in your order! If you purchase from one of my partners, send an email to GoTreo@wideopenwest.com with purchase confirmation and request a license key for VC.

If you have already purchased VC and you would like to upgrade to PC, send an email to GoTreo@wideopenwest.com with purchase confirmation and a PayPal link will be sent to you for the upgrade.

If you have already purchased PC, send an email to GoTreo@wideopenwest.com with purchase confirmation and request a complimentary license key for VC.

Hope this helps.....

Jeff
    Just emailed you my proof of purchase for VC, so that I can upgrade to PC for only the difference in cost. Thanks...
    I just replied to your links for PC Combo. Paypal is giving me an error detected message. any ideas???
    I have version 2.9 and the volume keeps resetting after every call. I make a call and the volume is really low, so I turn it up (I even tried the lower side button to insure it stays up) and then I hang up and make another call and it's very low again, why is that?

Hope this helps.....

Jeff

Hi Jeff - I'm a bit confused with the difference between Profilecare and Schedulecare. On your site it says Profilecare is an advanced version of Shedulecare, so why would one buy both as combo?
    Quote Originally Posted by needmoretoys
    I have version 2.9 and the volume keeps resetting after every call. I make a call and the volume is really low, so I turn it up (I even tried the lower side button to insure it stays up) and then I hang up and make another call and it's very low again, why is that?
    The initial call volume is determined by the position of the appropriate slider control in VolumeCare. Each time you make/get a call, VolumeCare will use the default volume you have configured in VC as the starting volume for the call. You can then use the volume keys to adjust the volume during the call. Then on the next call, VC will again set the volume to the default level.

Jeff
    Thanks Jeff, that was too easy. Great product.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Hi Jeff - I'm a bit confused with the difference between Profilecare and Schedulecare. On your site it says Profilecare is an advanced version of Shedulecare, so why would one by both as combo?
    ProfileCare give you the ability to build profiles based on the time of day or through manual hotkey switching. PC give syou access to over 23 different Treo preference settings that can be changed via profiles. PC also gives you many advanced features like Low Battery detection and disable alarms during phone calls, etc....

ScheduleCare gives you the ability to have your calendar entries perform Treo configurations. For example, you can have a calendar entry mute your phone at the beginning of a meeting and then automatically unmute the phone at the end of the meeting. You can also define calendar categories so your calendar entries will automatically know what to do based on the way you configure and assign the category to the appointment. This is then integrated with Outlook if you are using that interface.

I separated the functions in the pricing model so that people had the option to purchase the functionality they needed.

The developemnt effort started with ScheduleCare and then I developed ProfileCare. I was initially going to call it ScheduleCare Advanced but the features of the new version did not fit the name. So I changed the name to ProfileCare.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I just ordered PC & VC through your web site Jeff! It is the first app I buy for my Treo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerome
    I just ordered PC & VC through your web site Jeff! It is the first app I buy for my Treo
    Awesome!!! Congratulations and I am honored!

Jeff
    Hi Jeff just found alittle nuissance about the Version 2.9 it seems that you can hear a slight hissing sound when i am on a call. Can some of them members confirm this?
    Anyone have problems with Lightwav and PC / VC?

I just reinstalled both PC and VC and now Lightwav wont play ringtones....could be a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    Anyone have problems with Lightwav and PC / VC?

I just reinstalled both PC and VC and now Lightwav wont play ringtones....could be a coincidence.
    No problem here. VC and Lightwav working perfectly together.
    are you using 5.5?
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Just tried the option 5-way up/down to change mic volume while leaving a message on my answering machine. That is really amazing! I changed it by 3 click increments, and each time it went up nicely. I then did 8 clicks down, and it was much softer, but audible. The only feature to add here would be some sort of graph that comes up on the screen, as there's really no other feedback. But I guess if someone says they can't hear you, there's now an option!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason23
    Hi Jeff just found alittle nuissance about the Version 2.9 it seems that you can hear a slight hissing sound when i am on a call. Can some of them members confirm this?
    Yes, I hear hissing too. I doubt there's much that can be done about that. When you increase volume you increase the level of the caller's voice and any speaker noise as well. I don't know if Jeff could make slider that could independently adjust the treble, midrange and bass of the speaker/earpiece. That would be an interesting option.
    You need to use the Option+5-wayUP sequence. Hold down the Option key *while* you are pressing the 5-way up/down. There is a wide range of selections for the MIC volume range. So you may have to use many clicks to hear a nodicable difference in your voice volume. What I did to test this feature is to call your landline from you Treo. Then blow softly into the mic and adjust the MIC volume. You will hear the difference in the landline hadset.
    Thanks for the clarification. Since my MIC Volume slider is already at max, I'm guessing that the reason I don't hear any changes during a call when I try to adjust up while leaving myself a message is that I'm already at the maximum I can go?