1.    #1  
    I see i can have the install disk enable either outlook or palm conduits.

What I was hoping to do was sync to both. I looked around and am not sure if there is any software that will really do this. It seems if the palm install would just install all the conduits at once it may work.

If not that perhaps just sync selected apps to palm and others to outllook.

Point me to away if you know! I can't seem to find it.
    I sync with Palm Desktop at home and Outlook at work.

Can one sync to both on the same PC? Good question. Seems technically possible. I wonder why Palm has not enabled that mode...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    at the very least, an option to manually export (a separate step after the sync) data from Outlook to Palm Desktop or vice versa would be a good enough start for me.

and by manually, I mean you click a button/menu option that exports the data, NOT going into the Outlook export option, selecting field maps, sending to a csv file or other file type & then importing from the other software package. anything that requires more than 1 or 2 clicks and a bunch of customizing is a waste of my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickla
    I see i can have the install disk enable either outlook or palm conduits.

What I was hoping to do was sync to both. I looked around and am not sure if there is any software that will really do this. It seems if the palm install would just install all the conduits at once it may work.

If not that perhaps just sync selected apps to palm and others to outllook.

Point me to away if you know! I can't seem to find it.
    Browse your Software CD and you'll find a program called, "outlookswitcher.exe". If you're currently using the Palm Desktop, run this app and you'll be set to use outlook; if you're using outlook, run it and you'll be set to use Palm Desktop.

An alternative would be to use an app like SwitchSync Ex 2.2.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    The 600 CD installed Chapura Outlook conduit which also had the option to "Backup to Palm Desktop" among others. Did that change with the 650 PalmOne soon to be Palm transition?
    Wow, this is about the 4th thread currently with the exact same question.