Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hiya

Okay I have some questions:

are all of you guys using the "large" size gel?
    where did you get it from and how much?

the ones i bought are medium and suck (i think) how do i know which side is which?

Which headset are you using it with?

thanks guys
    I've never been to Montreal so I don't know if you have a Radio Shack in your area, but that's where I bought mine from. They come in 6 packs in S-M-L one for each ear. I use the Large on my wired Samsung headset and will probably get the SE HBH 300 or 660 soon and will use it then, too assuming the 300's ear clip is removeable.
  3.    #3  
    i think people said amazon.com, which is fine if such is the case...i should try the Source here in Ottawa (which was Radio Shack but Radio Shack Canada folded and Circuit City bought it over)
    Another option would be to simply buy an inexpensive Jabra wired headset from eBay since they come with the ear gels I've seen them as cheap as $5.
    I'm in Denver and the Radio Shack near my home sells only the clear ones which DO NOT work (I tried). I ended up getting the colorful ones at Best Buy. I'm using the blue (medium) with my 660 with no problemos.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    I purchased mine from Amazon.com, and I use the small ones. What can I say, I have small ears.
    Hofo, which headset do you have?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    I'm in Denver and the Radio Shack near my home sells only the clear ones which DO NOT work (I tried).
    Not sure what you mean, but I have the clear ones that I use with my HBH-662 and they work great. I don't have big ears but I use the large size because the mediums were a little uncomfortable. I would imagine most men would be a large while women would tend to be small or medium.
    Hofo- They say inside of the gels "Right Med" or "Left Large"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd
    Not sure what you mean, but I have the clear ones that I use with my HBH-662 and they work great. I don't have big ears but I use the large size because the mediums were a little uncomfortable. I would imagine most men would be a large while women would tend to be small or medium.

Interesting. The clear ones I bought at Radio Shack were too shallow to fit around the earpiece of the 660...they popped right off. The multicolor gels seem to be deeper and hold on there with no issues at all. I wonder if we bought different things? The radioshack near my house seems to be a pretty crappy store anyway, so who knows what they were selling
  11.    #15  
    Hofo- They say inside of the gels "Right Med" or "Left Large"
    really?!?!...not on the ones best buy canada sold me...hopefully amazon.com will get them re-stocked soon
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    really?!?!...not on the ones best buy canada sold me...hopefully amazon.com will get them re-stocked soon
    Hmmmm interesting. I bought mine at BB in Denver and they definitely say that. Which ear do you wear them in L or R? I only use the left ear, so if you want I can send you the right ear (sm, med, lrg)...
  13.    #17  
    Hmmmm interesting. I bought mine at BB in Denver and they definitely say that. Which ear do you wear them in L or R? I only use the left ear, so if you want I can send you the right ear (sm, med, lrg)...
    even though on the best buy canada website it showed the "6 pack"...in actuality what they were selling was a package of 6 blue (medium) gels. Nothing written on them.

Yeah I wear mine on the right... Friends, Romans, Countrymen...lend me your ears! LOL
    even though on the best buy canada website it showed the "6 pack"...in actuality what they were selling was a package of 6 blue (medium) gels. Nothing written on them.

Yeah I wear mine on the right... Friends, Romans, Countrymen...lend me your ears! LOL
    If you would like, shoot me a PM and I will just send you all the right ones. I don't need them...
  15.    #19  
    If you would like, shoot me a PM and I will just send you all the right ones. I don't need them...
    done and done
    done and done
    In case you have popup PM's off...YOU"VE GOT A PM!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast