1.    #1  
    Blueserker notes that despite the Verizon crippled OBEX you can send pictures over bluetooth by selecting "send an album" (even with only one picture), then sending via bluetooth. Just an FYI tip for those unawares.

It appears this works on Sprint 650's as well (mine looks like it is trying to send), but I can't confirm as I don't have a BT enabled PC/laptop. Can a Sprint user confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree Nigne
    Blueserker notes that despite the Verizon crippled OBEX you can send pictures over bluetooth by selecting "send an album" (even with only one picture), then sending via bluetooth. Just an FYI tip for those unawares.

It appears this works on Sprint 650's as well (mine looks like it is trying to send), but I can't confirm as I don't have a BT enabled PC/laptop. Can a Sprint user confirm?
    Yes, it works for me on Sprint - but on the PC side I can only receive one file at a time. This seems to be a limitation of my laptop's builtin bluetooth, or it's software, not a problem with the phone. This is sort of a pain, but not a huge deal, especially since you don't have to use "Send Album", but instead you can just choose "Send ..." from the Media menu.

I think that the verizon bluetooth capabilities are the same as the sprint ones though I haven't seen definitive posts on this yet.