1. mh8
    My wife and I both currently have 600's and are generally happy with them. My wife's is broken from dropping and I need to get a new one. Can anyone make an argument to not buy a 650?? I read so many people complaining, should I just get another 600?? Thanks-M
    Quote Originally Posted by mh8
    My wife and I both currently have 600's and are generally happy with them. My wife's is broken from dropping and I need to get a new one. Can anyone make an argument to not buy a 650?? I read so many people complaining, should I just get another 600?? Thanks-M
    Yes.....upgrade b/c the 650 is def the way to go! But its jus my opinion. I went from the 300>600>650 and I would have to say the 650 is by far the best.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    check this out for my review of 600 v 650.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83496

my vote is to go with the 650's. Why go backwards in time with technology? If you have to replace them anyway then get the newest version, the screen alone is worth the cost. Add the BT functionality (yes, EVEN 1.1), camera and processor upgrade and it's a vastly superior product to the 600.
    T300 (6 mos.) ---> T600 (14 Mos.) ---> T650 (11 Mos.) ---> 700p
    I've been asking myself somewhat the same question about upgrading to the 650. From all the stability issues I have seen on these board I get a little nervous... after all I think I've had a grand total of maybe 2 crashes a year and have never needed to hard reset.

Then I think about the vast numbers of iPods I see returned to Best Buy every day, yet I've never had an intolerable issue (though if I were a whiner I could easily complain) so I wonder if the 650 is the same way. I tell ya though, I don't think I'll ever own a phone w/out a service plan....
    DLPanther
    "When All Else Fails, Improvise!"