Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i am gonna order my wife and a Vaja PA31 case, any comments are welcome

( comments reguarding the Vaja PA31 only)
    Last edited by Franko515; 06/20/2005 at 07:18 PM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I would have bought that one too(or the PA32), but I was afraid of tearing up the leather. It looks like delicate Italian leather, though I could be wrong. Very classy choice though.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Which do you like best

1)For me

2)for me

Which one for her

1)for her

2)for her

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Frank, you might want to edit the first line of your first post. Unless of course you really meant a mail order bride to go along with your vaja case
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome
    Frank, you might want to edit the first line of your first post. Unless of course you really meant a mail order bride to go along with your vaja case

for some reason i cant stop laughing

i think i will leave it as is
    shut up its funny

what i meant was MY WIFE AND I A VAJA PA31 CASE

i just cant stop laughing, i swear i have not laughed like this in a long time. my stomach is killin me

TREOSOME THANKYOU for pointing that out

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Frank, funniest typo I've seen in a long time!!!!!!! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Franko... #1 for you, #2 for your wife (very classy). Which does your wife like? The solid red would also be nice for her...
    I just got my PA 31, it's all black with the front lid with the pebbled pattern. It's a nice case but it's taking some time to get used to.
    The piece that frames the bottom of the screen gets in the way of the top of the 5-way button. I'm trying to stretch it to make it easier.
    Also, they should tell you you have to rotate the clip 90 degrees to be able to release the phone from it.
    I almost broke the sucker trying to get it off.
    Overall, I'm on the fence about it, have thought about selling it, but there aren't any other flip-lid (I'm obsessive about protecting the screen) cases that I like.
    i have never bought a classic case from vaja...i Don't know why...maybe its due to the things they say about the leather. I'm really looking for a soft leather, non glossy...or with that cracking effect...you're gonna be my lab rat
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I like the black for you, and the all latte for your wife.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    That model looks a lot like the Vaja I had for my IPOD, before someone walked away with it at O'Hare. Nice case. Enjoy.
  12.    #12  
    im going with black
    shes going with pink and latte

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  13.    #13  
    ordered yesterday just waiting
    my wife changed her mind and went with this one
    Vaja PA31
    she says it will go with everything (i thought all solid colors matched )
    im still going with the black
    Vaja PA31

i hope its here before i go on vacation
    although i cant use my phone in St. Lucia im still takin it, i can use the camera, play games and watch movies on the flight. i wonder can i surf the web?

ok maybe i wont take it ( i will just have the wife bring hers to watch movies on the plane )

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  14.    #14  
    whats the wait time on these damn cases? it isnt custom or anything. i thought the month wait was for custom! ok im just excited, just venting a little

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I'd say you have about 3 weeks to go.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
  16.    #16  
    they are very nice cases . they are very tight fitting which causes the case to press the space bar, causing it to make an annoying constant beep (when in the phone app) i have keyguard installed so it doesnt answer the phone, but i noticed that pressing the zero key will silence the ringer. is there anything i can do about that if not my wife and i have two vajas for sale, one used for three days the other not used at all.

vaja pa31
    one all black (never used)
    the other is brown (used for three days)
    check post #13 for pics
    Last edited by Franko515; 06/20/2005 at 07:15 PM.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  17.    #17  
    bump
    sorry just a lil excited and hope my problem can be fixed, so i dont have to sell my cases

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  18.    #18  
    anyone?

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I hope you learn to love the cases!

I'm waiting for my T65, hope i dont have any issues with it, what with the wait and the cost!

cheers
    Paul
  20.    #20  
    NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

sorry people false alarm , the cases are fine now . i just had to push the phone into the case more to stretch it a little. when the cases is new if the treo isnt pushed down all the way it makes it hard to close, causing the top flap to press the buttons. still i wrote a suggestion to the developer of treoguard to make an option to turn off the zero key also, since it silences the call. anyway I AM KEEPING MY CASES

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast