1.    #1  
    Is there a utlity that will allow a user on the favorite tabs below the dialpad screen, to scroll straight across to the right, to get the additional favorites columns( to get to the 2nd, 3rd... 'pages' screen of favorite tabs), rather than going down and then across to the right.

So for example, the default favorites tabs under the dial pad are 'contacts' and then to the right of it 'call log'. I would like to be able to continue to scroll to the right (after call log), to get the top row of the favorites tabs on 'page 2' (so to speak), of the favorites tabs. Now with the way it is, I have to scroll down 2 rows, then scroll 2 columns over to the right , and then scroll 2 rows back up back up.

'My way' I would just scroll over 2 columns in 1 direction 1 time.
    (arent we spoiled with technology ).

This seems like a useful utility that makes perfect sense to me.

Anyone?
    Maybe I don't follow you, but I don't understand the 'scroll down 2 rows' bit. I just tap the right arrow on the D pad twice and I'm on the second page of favorites.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I think I follow what he's saying - if you have the default 2 lines of favs on the main phone app, contacts is selected by default, and in order to move between fav screens, you need to move down past voicemail (so the full list expands on the screen) & then move to the right.

You might try simply setting the phone app not to show favorites on the screen (in the menu under Options/General Prefs - the last checkbox)

then all you need to do is hit th down button once to get the favs list then right 2x to get to the top of the 2nd page.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayden75
    I think I follow what he's saying - if you have the default 2 lines of favs on the main phone app, contacts is selected by default, and in order to move between fav screens, you need to move down past voicemail (so the full list expands on the screen) & then move to the right.

You might try simply setting the phone app not to show favorites on the screen (in the menu under Options/General Prefs - the last checkbox)

then all you need to do is hit th down button once to get the favs list then right 2x to get to the top of the 2nd page.
    Yes thanks, u understood it right. I tried the 1 row of favorites before but it still doesnt work smoothly. I dont see why we cant just go straight across to the right.