1.    #1  
    Hello all,
    This is my first post and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with companionlink for act 6.0 with the treo 600. I have searched the entire forum and I have not found anyone using it besides the companionlink doublelook posted by crp a while back. I would really like to avoid using the AFP as I have seen alot of people having problems with it dialing out and the five way. I know there are fixes but, I would still like to take advantage of caller ID with my clients which will not work with AFP.
    I am not sure which version of ACT! you are using, but ACT! 2004 (a.k.a. ACT! 6.0) came with ACT! Link for Palm which was essentially Best Software's re-badging of CompanionLink. This software links ACT! data to the Palm applications on your Treo including recent Notes/Histroy items from ACT! This will allow you to use ACT! with the original Palm applications like Contacts, Tasks, Calendar, etc.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    ACT 2000 also comes with ACT link on the install CD
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I have been using Companionlink for several years now and it just keeps getting better. This product is directed to Act and Goldmine users. I sync my Treo and my Dell Axim with Goldmine and it is rock solid. What I like most is that after you set it up, it does what it is supposed to do and gets out of the way.

Agendus has a contact preference that allows you to map/link contacts to appointmets and tasks so that they are synced back to Act in the correct format as well.

Hope this helps.

John