1.    #1  
    I use Outlook at work, but not at home, and I really don't want to install it at home just so I can sync my Treo 650 between the two locations.

SwitchSync (http://www.livepim.com/switchsync/) promises that it can sync with both Palm Desktop and Outlook, but it seems like you have to divide everything up, e.g. Contacts to Palm and Calendar to Outlook, etc.

All I really want to do though is sync my Calendar with both home AND work, and I'm hoping that SwitchSync can "translate" the information between the two apps. I'm happy to reserve everything else to Palm Desktop, however.

I guess I will install Outlook at home if I have no other choice, but if there are any satisfied (or otherwise!) SwitchSync users out there, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!
    Are you trying to keep your work and personal appointments, contacts, etc separate?

If not, you don't need any extra software. I sync w/ Outlook at work, and Palm Desktop at home, using just the software that comes with the Treo.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Are you trying to keep your work and personal appointments, contacts, etc separate?

If not, you don't need any extra software. I sync w/ Outlook at work, and Palm Desktop at home, using just the software that comes with the Treo.
    Well, I'd like to keep my personal stuff off the work server, but I guess I can always check off "Private" for that.

I've never tried to sync with two different computers before, though, so I may be making things more difficult than they have to.

So are you saying that I can sync with Outlook at work, and Palm Desktop at home, and everything will show up all together on my Treo? Because that would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by dablaze
    Well, I'd like to keep my personal stuff off the work server, but I guess I can always check off "Private" for that.

I've never tried to sync with two different computers before, though, so I may be making things more difficult than they have to.

So are you saying that I can sync with Outlook at work, and Palm Desktop at home, and everything will show up all together on my Treo? Because that would be great.
    I sync to Outlook at work, and hotsync a "handheld overwrites desktop" at home. When I was synching at both places, I always had tons of dupes on my handheld.