1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have this problem: My treo constantly dials people on my favorites list when in my purse, pocket etc. I have set the auto-keyguard to go on as soon as the power goes off on the phone, but unless I deliberately turn the screen off right after a call, it seems prone to accidentally dial people in the interim minute or so. My friends complain constantly that they get 'empty' calls from me, where I'm not actually on the other end.

One solution, I guess, is to get a case with a fliptop, but I'm one of those people that really prefers to use a 'naked' phone if possible. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid this?

Thanks,
    Lori
    You will probably find a better solution as more posts are made but here is my 2 cents on an easy fix in the interim:
    1. Set the Phone's General Prefs to show wallpaper and only one row of favorite buttons.
    2. Put your "favotie contacts" on page 2 of the favorites pages.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Do you press the red far right button before putting it in your purse? Assuming you do, the only thing I would recommend is TreoGuard.
    You're probably going to need a third-party app such as Treoguard. The problem is that some events, such as turning on your bluetooth headset, turn on the Treo and disable the keyguard!
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by lorms
    I have set the auto-keyguard to go on as soon as the power goes off on the phone, but unless I deliberately turn the screen off right after a call, it seems prone to accidentally dial people in the interim minute or so.
    So how hard is it to turn the screen of before putting it in your pocket? That's what I do.

You might also want to look at Treoguard and PocketProtector from Geakware, or Phone Technician from Hobbyist Software. But you'll have to turn the screen off with those, too.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.