Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've read where the ear clip can be removed on the HBH-660, but are the ear clips also removeable on the HBH-300 and HBH-662? I am interested in the 300 but if I can't use the ear gel solution others have come up with I may go with the 660 or 662. I'm more interested in battery life than caller ID, especially if it isn't working to well for some.

I have a Treo 600 and have the Jabra adapter. I'm considering keeping my phone until the next Treo comes out since I've read so many people with their bluetooth issues with the 650. If the SE headset works, it should be enough to hold me over assuming my 600 doesn't crap out on me and I get an unexpected, yet well-deserved upgrade Thanks in advance for the info.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    you may already be aware of this, but caller ID doesn't work when using a BT adapter.
    Vince
    Former long term user of the Treo line, then on to the HTC 8125/8525. Now I have graduated to the iPhone. For the first time since getting my first Treo 600, I am not constantly scanning the web looking for a better converged device.
    For me that is not an issue and frankly, I have no interest in removing the earpiece to see the number. On my Sprint Treo 600 I use CallFilter and it does an excellent job. Ben
  4.    #4  
    Does anyone know if the ear clips are removeable on the HBH-300 and 662?
    Oh, and Vince, I didn't know that but figured the caller ID wouldn't work with the adapter. I'd still consider getting a 660 or 662 though, because whatever my next phone is it will be bluetooth enabled. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    Does anyone know if the ear clips are removeable on the HBH-300 and 662?
    Oh, and Vince, I didn't know that but figured the caller ID wouldn't work with the adapter. I'd still consider getting a 660 or 662 though, because whatever my next phone is it will be bluetooth enabled. Thanks.
    Don't know about the 300 but the ear clip is definitely removeable on the 662 just like it is on the 660. The sound quality with the Jabra eargels is excellent and it's really comfortable too.
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, I've read a lot about the 660/662 but the thing I like about the 300 is the 10 hour talk time. I at least know the ear gel can be added to the 300. I would like to know if the clip comes off of the 300.

Is the 662 BT 1.1 or 1.2?
  7.    #8  
    There doesn't seem to be too many people who have the 300. Is there something I'm missing? I'd rather have 10 hour t/t than caller ID.
    ^i was amazed as well...cause iw as looking into that headset...however i know 100thmonkey has one, and he says he really enjoys the headset
  9.    #10  
    Good to know. I've been watching a few on eBay and will probably buy one today. Thanks!
  10.    #12  
    So far that's the seller with the best price. Shipping is only $9.99, too. There is another great seller that has SUPER FAST shipping that I check with first called oemcell, but they don't have it. I bought a cradle for my phone from them and got it in 1 1/2 days!
    them being dan's?

yeah you guys get sick sick shipping rates...no matter which way with me its 30USD
  12.    #14  
    Sorry, them being oemcell.
    Sorry, them being oemcell.
    hehe

Well now i am back to sqaure 0....HBH-300 or HBH-662 or HBH-608

Do you guys know if the HBH-300 is 1.2 or 1.1?
  14.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    hehe

Well now i am back to sqaure 0....HBH-300 or HBH-662 or HBH-608

Do you guys know if the HBH-300 is 1.2 or 1.1?
    The 300 is 1.1, the 662 is 1.2, I don't know about the 608.

I sent 100th Monkey a PM and according to him the eargel fix won't work with the 300 because of the weight. What I need to know is will an eargel fit on the 300 speaker at all? I sent him the question, but I haven't received a response yet. I was hoping to make the purchase tonight! At present I'm watching about 6 total. 3 300s and 3 660s. So it appears you and I are in the same boat!
  15.    #17  
    I just won an auction from Dan's for a 300. Total including shipping was $55.20. I didn't realize this one came with the car charger like the 660. Hopefully I'll have it by Thursday. Monday is a holiday so unless it get's sent tomorrow it won't go out until Tuesday.
    I just won an auction from Dan's for a 300. Total including shipping was $55.20. I didn't realize this one came with the car charger like the 660. Hopefully I'll have it by Thursday. Monday is a holiday so unless it get's sent tomorrow it won't go out until Tuesday.
    Congrats on your winnings Well I look at it this way. I love my TWH..if I can get it work perfectly. I mean when this replacement comes if it doesnt stayed paired or doesnt send the ringtone to the headset etc, it goes back for a perma refund. Also with the eargels coming I can finally do it for an optimal test. I wish however I had another headset to compare it with though. I mean I have my Jabra BT200 but I mean that thing is terrible with the T650, or maybe its old or something. So yeah thats why im looking at the HBH-662/HBH-300/HS850/Logitech Pro. The problem is, they each have their flaws. HBH-662 has the least, HBH-300 mixed, HS850 pairing issues, Logitech Pro pairing issues. But what really does me in, is that Dan's does not offer refunds. So i dont want to get something and then be SOL..dang blood pressure

Which holiday is it now? you guys are always on holiday LOL kidding We just had Victoria Day on Monday past, celebrating the reign of Queen Victoria.

Thanks to you I'm running behind schedule for work.....lets see how the FDA and AMVA mess with my life today LOL
    I have been using the HBH-660 with almost no problems for a couple of months. I just bought (Dan's of course) the HBH-662 but haven't seen a callers name yet, just the number like the 660. Anyone else had better luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by noomt
    I have been using the HBH-660 with almost no problems for a couple of months. I just bought (Dan's of course) the HBH-662 but haven't seen a callers name yet, just the number like the 660. Anyone else had better luck?
    dont worry its a common problem...the name function does not work with the 650..at present that is
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast