Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTurk
    Are you reviewing the SE HBH 300? I couldn't tell from any of your recent posts, sorry.

YoungTurk
    Sorry, yes, it's the HBH-300.
    Hello folks,

The Sony Ericsson HBH-608 has not yet been released in the USA yet, as-well as we have just imported hundreds of pieces from the UK

I have been selling them on eBay, as well as my local shop here in New York.

It is the newest version of Bluetooth which is 1.2 while having 10 hours of talk time and 270 hours of standby time. Ultra-slim and ultra-light.

If any of you are interested in getting the HBH-608 I can offer a small discount for anyone on this Discussion board.

My eBay UserID is admon347 or here is a direct link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5793812331

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you might have, by "Ask seller a question" option on top right of the auction page.

Thank you!
  3.    #43  
    Hey admon. I just sent you an e-mail but forgot to ask you another question: is the earclip removeable on the HBH-608?
    Another question regarding the earhook on the HBH-608:

Is the design of this earhook different from the one on the HBH-660/662? Specifically, is the earhook more flexible?
    Quote Originally Posted by usskaos1
    Is the design of this earhook different from the one on the HBH-660/662? Specifically, is the earhook more flexible?
    It certainly appears to be more 'ear friendly' from the pictures. I think I'm going to give it a shot.

Steve
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by admon347
    Hello folks,

The Sony Ericsson HBH-608 has not yet been released in the USA yet, as-well as we have just imported hundreds of pieces from the UK

I have been selling them on eBay, as well as my local shop here in New York.

It is the newest version of Bluetooth which is 1.2 while having 10 hours of talk time and 270 hours of standby time. Ultra-slim and ultra-light.

If any of you are interested in getting the HBH-608 I can offer a small discount for anyone on this Discussion board.

My eBay UserID is admon347 or here is a direct link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5793812331

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you might have, by "Ask seller a question" option on top right of the auction page.

Thank you!
    Are you flexible on your return policy? Given the propensity to send these bluetooth headsets back because they don't work makes me very hesitant to buy from anyone with such a strict return policy combined with charging the restocking fees. If you're real strick with this policy I think I'll wait until someone else is carrying it.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123